Check your account email address ×

Is 'you know who' afraid to debate other republican candidates this time?

13 hours ago, HSR said:

How would he ever come up with that? Did you post it somewhere?TBP maybe?

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ask him.  Because i certainly never said shit about it.  Because its ridiculous on its face.  Jim's not known for being very intellectually honest. Yet he keeps coming back with this shit about how I got my job.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derp

:lol: fucking Woolie :owned: himself again :lol: His mouth is his own worst enemy!!!!!

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're missing the point.

No.   I am not. And that is all that matters, to use your words.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So at the end of the day despite all your blather and bluster and saying I’m “intellectually dishonest” it’s you that’s full of shit.👊🏻😉

No it is you who is full of shit. Have a little dignity for fucks sake’s. You have been on this “wife got me my job” kick for some time, including yesterday, which Is absurd.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't bring her up, you did.  I brought up what happened to me.  Go re-read.  Yes once you did I responded, but that seems rather logical.

Wrong you fucking imbecile.  He referenced her yesterday and has many times about how she got me my job. So why don’t you just shut the fuck up?   it is you who needs to reread.  Are you married?  You strike me as one of those angry incel types 🖕😆

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol: fucking Woolie :owned: himself again :lol: His mouth is his own worst enemy!!!!!

Speaking of somebody else who needs to shut the fuck up and doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 😆.  The ass slapping around here with a few you guys is really pathetic.  I don’t know how you get through the day without constant validation among your fellow morons.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No it is you who is full of shit. Have a little dignity for fucks sake’s. You have been on this “wife got me my job” kick for some time, including yesterday, which Is absurd.

Wrong you fucking imbecile.  He referenced her yesterday and has many times about how she got me my job. So why don’t you just shut the fuck up?   it is you who needs to reread.  Are you married?  You strike me as one of those angry incel types 🖕😆

Speaking of somebody else who needs to shut the fuck up and doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 😆.  The ass slapping around here with a few you guys is really pathetic.  I don’t know how you get through the day without constant validation among your fellow morons.

tenor-2.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member

My dignity is fine but then again I’m honest about where I’m at and how I got here. I’m also not the type who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple…work on your own dignity before criticizing others.👍🏼😉

Derp.  You are dumb as shit.  In OUR discussion YOU brought her up.  I brought up something completely different which was MY experience with what I didn't need or need.  That response was in response to your rule concern.

And again, your insecurity shines.  Your response is to ask me about my family.  You have serious issues.  Insecure piece of shit.

....had to google incel.  You didn't.  What a surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My dignity is fine but then again I’m honest about where I’m at and how I got here. I’m also not the type who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple…work on your own dignity before criticizing others.👍🏼😉

No your dignity is shit. If you had any you wouldn’t constantly bring up my personal life. And you know fuck all about me. What little I do share about myself you just twist and contort anyways. Because you’re a low life.   it’s why you got chased off of the last forum.  Because a bunch of the people there got sick of your shit.

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  You are dumb as shit.  In OUR discussion YOU brought her up.  I brought up something completely different which was MY experience with what I didn't need or need.  That response was in response to your rule concern.

And again, your insecurity shines.  Your response is to ask me about my family.  You have serious issues.  Insecure piece of shit.

....had to google incel.  You didn't.  What a surprise.

Anything else you need to get off your chest Dr. Numb nuts?  By the way, your use of the caps lock was a really nice touch!  You can go play in traffic now.

No your dignity is shit. If you had any you wouldn’t constantly bring up my personal life. And you know fuck all about me. What little I do share about myself you just twist and contort anyways. Because you’re a low life.   it’s why you got chased off of the last forum.  Because a bunch of the people there got sick of your shit.

Anything else you need to get off your chest Dr. Numb nuts?  By the way, your use of the caps lock was a really nice touch!  You can go play in traffic now.

tenor-2.gif

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You shit on me constantly for being a painter so quit crying and WGAF about “the last forum” and why I don’t go there other than you.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I kind of figured you didn’t have your teeth. You got the diabeetus too?😆

Dude I'm 52 not in my 60's. I retired at 50 just when you got your last silver spoon handed to you. Must have quite the collection by now eh?

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why did Trump participate in getting the vaccines out to everyone being suckered into the globally coordinated scam? 

your process of logic is absurd 

thank goodness for those Trump's vaccines... 

:)

Hes as dumb as a stump and owns the shit out of himself on a regular basis. :lol:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so Trump is gullible, is that what you're implying?   

was Covid's release part of the plan to get rid of Trump?  

what can you tell us about area 51 and technology developed from aliens?  was there a second shooter on the grassy knoll?  where is Waldo? 

have you ever been to a CDC lab?  one of my best friends has/does and his specialties are DNA and protein science.  he probably pays more in taxes than you make in a year... and laughs his ass off every time I screen shot one of your posts and text it to him.  just fyi... ;)

not admitting anything, I just find Eddy's thought process and conspiracy theories utterly hilarious

Yes he's gullible.  

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is this the same bunch that needs their safe space?  :lol: Grown men who try to give it but can’t take it.  :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They bring up family when they have nothing.  

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude I'm 52 not in my 60's. I retired at 50 just when you got your last silver spoon handed to you. Must have quite the collection by now eh?

Dude you worked for fucking hydro, stop thinking you did anything special.

:lol:

Fucking loser.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They bring up family when they have nothing.  

Had you not told the class about your wife, no one would've known anything. Instead you constantly own the shit out of yourself. :lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

DUMBASS THIS IS CAPS LOCK.

And again, I didn't bring her up you did.  You SUCK at reading comprehension. *note that was not caps lock, but was worth saying louder as it is still an understatement.

As for the wife commentary and sharing a little...

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=wife&author=DriftBusta&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

14 pages :lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Had you not told the class about your wife, no one would've known anything. Instead you constantly own the shit out of yourself. :lol:

That seems to be the only thing either he or woolie is good at.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Unlike others I don't bullshit.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:roflcrying:

You left out the "do anything but" in front of bullshit.  You have no facts, just false faith.  ie, ALL bullshit.

Do you still stand behind those bullshit factchecks that showed overwhelming people in the hospitals were unvaxxed?

Or have you not figured that out yet?

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

DUMBASS THIS IS CAPS LOCK.

And again, I didn't bring her up you did.  You SUCK at reading comprehension. *note that was not caps lock, but was worth saying louder as it is still an understatement.

As for the wife commentary and sharing a little...

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=wife&author=DriftBusta&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

14 pages :lol:

Made it to page 4.

Oy vey.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you still stand behind those bullshit factchecks that showed overwhelming people in the hospitals were unvaxxed?

Or have you not figured that out yet?

Derp.  So on topic.  Trump won't debate.

AC " COVID "

For once can you stay on topic and actually have a discussion?  If you want to discuss Covid go make a thread in the Covid forum.  Yes, look for it a while first.  Pathetic.

The other thing you can do is start a thread where you find where I was wrong and you were right.  You can't.  You are fucking idiotic and dumb as fuck.