Check your account email address ×

Anybody Watching The Whistleblower Hearing?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who is the chubby broad  with the purple hair questioning the black FBI Agent…goddamn what a twat. BTW why is Debbie Wasswerman Schultz still in Congress…SMH

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This….

What a detestable cunt.   Hope she chokes on whatever made her so fucking fat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Disturbing treatment of those just doing their job.   I'd say they got rock solid cases against the FBI and their superiors. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

warranted

Nah, it’s all more of the same. Silly stuff that really doesn’t matter. Like I said before, I don’t believe any of this stuff. And whether you believe it or not, it still doesn’t matter. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nah, it’s all more of the same. Silly stuff that really doesn’t matter. Like I said before, I don’t believe any of this stuff. And whether you believe it or not, it still doesn’t matter. 

Right…nothing matters….just because you’ve checked out and given up doesn’t mean the rest of us have.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right…nothing matters….just because you’ve checked out and given up doesn’t mean the rest of us have.

A lot of things in life matter to me. But not so much this. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This is a repeat of what was done to Vindman 

Nothing happened to Vindman he was part of the in crowd. Remember when the Dems called whistle blowers brave and honest? Oh how times change. The Dems have looked awful in these hearings might be hard for the left wing media to get any good sound bites out of this.

Gym’s witnesses are not whistleblowers. They have not been granted whistleblower protections.  Vindman is a hero who achieved the American dream with a real understanding of what makes America special.  Gym’s boys are paid MAGAt’s. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Gym’s witnesses are not whistleblowers. They have not been granted whistleblower protections.  Vindman is a hero who achieved the American dream with a real understanding of what makes America special.  Gym’s boys are paid MAGAt’s. 

So you are good with the FBI trolling school board meetings? Looking for informants at Catholic churches? Oh by the way your whistle blower dem talking point is very weak if you follow it down the rabbit hole. I think the FBI is going to get an enema from Congress or face some funding issues. No need for an American Stasi.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Jimmy Snacks you’re such a gullible fuck.  Did you bring your Chinese made MAGAt hat out of storage :lol: 

I heard something…sounded like a giant queef from a worn out old gash…came from the west of me.🤔

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Vindman should have been silenced, and then fed to sharks.

That’s what the left is saying about these current crop of whistleblowers. Paid cronies of the trump. 

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So you are good with the FBI trolling school board meetings? Looking for informants at Catholic churches? Oh by the way your whistle blower dem talking point is very weak if you follow it down the rabbit hole. I think the FBI is going to get an enema from Congress or face some funding issues. No need for an American Stasi.

Of course he is, if not for double standards she’d have no standards at all 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s what the left is saying about these current crop of whistleblowers. Paid cronies of the trump. 

yes, but that’s nonsense, yet not unexpected, with this modern crop of Democrats

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

yes, but that’s nonsense, yet not unexpected, with this modern crop of Democrats

Truth is through the lens of one’s political perspective. The amount of bullshit on both sides of isle is equal. I don’t believe any of this garbage. No more than I believed any of Russiagate.