Check your account email address ×

Another….

I know you are not in habit of answering questions but what did the communist Chinese get from the Biden family business for 10 million dollars? What did the Romanian business man who is currently in jail get for his million dollar deal with the Biden's?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know you are not in habit of answering questions but what did the communist Chinese get from the Biden family business for 10 million dollars? What did the Romanian business man who is currently in jail get for his million dollar deal with the Biden's?

You should read the report.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A tinfoil hat :dunno:

:lol: 

I honestly couldn't imagine being as utterly stupid as SR and MC..Fucking mind numbingly complete idiots..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I honestly couldn't imagine being as utterly stupid as SR and MC..Fucking mind numbingly complete idiots..

Our intellect runs circles around your stupidity and ignorance.  And that’s a fact :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Our intellect runs circles around your stupidity and ignorance.  And that’s a fact :thumbsup:

And yet not enough intellect to change a fuse on a snowmobile. :thumbsup:

• Haha 6

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

In your dreams! 

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing burger :lol:   MAGAt’s down to investigating a private citizen and still get :owned: 

Yeah removing entire wistel blowers team from a investigation and you cheer it on . Fucking idiot go eat lead 

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Has Trump ever won anything?

Why don't you watch your hero press secretary run awY from the podium today when slapped up side the face with the Russia Russia Russia bullshit you still believe