Check your account email address ×

trump wins again

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Biden: "The most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over $5 when I took office."

The price of gas was $2.83  when Joe Biden took office.

It's cheaper than 2.83 in places now.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Biden: "The most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over $5 when I took office."

The price of gas was $2.83  when Joe Biden took office.

Thanks CNN fact check. 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/10/28/politics/fact-check-biden-gas-prices/index.html

I always figured your copy paste copy paste was from MSM.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don have cnn ap like you do :lol:

Mississippi gas today 2.98. 

Whatever, Mr CNN fact check. I now know your source!

:lol:

Edited by akvanden

47 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“not hard to understand” - please tell me you understand that’s not how it works. The US doesn’t control world oil prices. Pump another million barrels in the US, OPEC cuts a million.

Biden's green policy and war on fossil fuels has not done this country ANY good.  

Watch the price drop almost immediately when Trump is re-elected..... based on speculation of an oil friendly admin. And opening the taps again, along with Reopening the Keystone.....All positives to dropping the price at the pump. Drill baby drill...those prices will be a droppin

30 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’d think CNN would be your favorite?

When I start quoting CNN like you, then you’ll know. ;)

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Biden's green policy and war on fossil fuels has not done this country ANY good.  

Watch the price drop almost immediately when Trump is re-elected..... based on speculation of an oil friendly admin. And opening the taps again, along with Reopening the Keystone.....All positives to dropping the price at the pump. Drill baby drill...those prices will be a droppin

Lip service. That’s not how the world oil market works.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're gone dude.....

Price was like steady at $1.87 under Trump...... Went up almost immediately after Biden took office.

The only time under Trump US gas prices were lower than in 2016 was during the pandemic.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

When I start quoting CNN like you, then you’ll know. ;)

Lip service. That’s not how the world oil market works.

So why was it cheap all through Trump's entire term?..... And why did it go up as soon as soon as Biden took office basically...... A lot of the pricing is based on speculation as well

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The only time under Trump US gas prices were lower than in 2016 was during the pandemic.

Well if you want prices to come down place your vote with Trump.. Thanks for your support:thumbsup:

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hes 100% correct.

Which then proved you've been wrong all along....or he's wrong which also then shows you are wrong.  Sorry if fucked your whole plan theory up there dumbass.

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So why was it cheap all through Trump's entire term?..... And why did it go up as soon as soon as Biden took office basically...... A lot of the pricing is based on speculation as well

We produce more today than the majority of his term. It’s been increasing ever since the Covid crash. Explain. 

IMG_8670.jpeg

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Might have something to do with the high cost of inflation and shitty pants sold off millions in reserve 

Oh man, if we could only isolate the cause of inflation. I keep hearing its energy prices, but it sounds like you’re saying the exact opposite. 

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We produce more today than the majority of his term. It’s been increasing ever since the Covid crash. Explain. 

IMG_8670.jpeg

Well that's good and supposedly 23 is going to be near 2019 production levels...... Doesn't negate The hostile  Biden administration.... We would have had a much faster recovery with the previous admin.

Screenshot_20230513_231356_Chrome.jpg

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well if you want prices to come down place your vote with Trump.. Thanks for your support:thumbsup:

I guess you didn't realize they actually went up under Trump, only when the world demand went down during the pandemic were they lower than when he took office. 

11% of US oil supply came from stripper wells, tens of thousands of them permanently shut down during the pandemic, over 100 oil drilling and infrastructure companies went bankrupt, there was a shortage of fracking sand and chemicals, and a 4.5% decrease in refining capability. Gas prices have been coming down as things get back to normal.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why were gas prices higher than 2016 under Trump except for the pandemic. You really think the Keystone will reopen?  There will be no drill baby drill oil companies lose when the price of crude goes down. Name a US oil company that wants to increase production to make less money.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We would have had a much faster recovery with the previous admin.

Oh yeah, for sure. And even though we have more supply today than the majority of Trumps presidency, Trump would have waved his wand to lower gas prices, magically, somehow. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh yeah, for sure. And even though we have more supply today than the majority of Trumps presidency, Trump would have waved his wand to lower gas prices, magically, somehow. 

He sure is a miracle worker:thumbsup:.... Remember when Obama said the manufacturing jobs weren't coming back and asked if Trump had a magic wand....... Voila.... like magic he got them back.:bc:and then some.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He sure is a miracle worker:thumbsup:.... Remember when Obama said the manufacturing jobs weren't coming back and asked if Trump had a magic wand....... Voila.... like magic he got them back.:bc:and then some.

Fake news

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why were gas prices higher than 2016 under Trump except for the pandemic. You really think the Keystone will reopen?  There will be no drill baby drill oil companies lose when the price of crude goes down. Name a US oil company that wants to increase production to make less money.

That goes two ways.... Many companies are afraid to drill under this administration in fear of having the rug pulled out from under them