Check your account email address ×

trump wins again

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess I'm not as sensitive as you.  :lol:  :bc:  I get the guy.  He's a brash New York city blowhard.  Thats just how they are, aggressive and combative.  Surely you've dealt with a few of those types over the years if you live in PA. I'll take that over some slick talking leftist racist liar like Obama, or bumbling Joe any day.  Speaking style is not anything I've ever put much weight in.  I know that works against Trump big time.  I know some people probably think I'm an obnoxious prick, but I'm actually a really a nice guy.  :lol: 

As I said above. Trump just repeats himself. The first 100 times he said he was cheated was more than enough. I want to hear positives, not the past negatives. 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump just repeats himself. Don't care what sleepy says tbh.

That's just speculation. The country was a mess when Biden took control.

Did Biden make it worse or better?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As I said above. Trump just repeats himself. The first 100 times he said he was cheated was more than enough. I want to hear positives, not the past negatives. 

I know.  Not like the economy wasn't popping when he was at the helm.  Keeping his energy policy alone would have had a huge impact just on inflation, foreign policy was also worlds better.  It seems like its all just a big grift now, as the Comer investigation is proving.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

According to a poll observed in late 2020, 40% of Americans believe the election was “rigged or stolen.”  Of note, only 36% disagree would say that it wasn’t “rigged or stolen.”  The remainder said that they “neither agreed nor disagreed” or “didn’t know.” 

That’s hardly a consensus against the “rigged election” theory.  And when you look deeper, it gets more telling.  Of that 36% who disagree that the election was “rigged or stolen,” one-in-three find it “understandable” that others would think it was. 

What this means is that only one-in-four Americans agrees that the 2020 election was absolutely honest and fair.  The remaining three-in-four Americans either believe it was “rigged or stolen,” or could understand how someone might think that it was, or they don’t know and/or simply refuse to answer the question.

For every one American who is as confident as Anderson Cooper that Joe Biden was constitutionally elected without any shenanigans at all, there are three other Americans who either disagree, or they aren’t so sure about that claim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Did Biden make it worse or better?

Other than cost of fuel for me. It's the same.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

According to a poll observed in late 2020, 40% of Americans believe the election was “rigged or stolen.”  Of note, only 36% disagree would say that it wasn’t “rigged or stolen.”  The remainder said that they “neither agreed nor disagreed” or “didn’t know.” 

That’s hardly a consensus against the “rigged election” theory.  And when you look deeper, it gets more telling.  Of that 36% who disagree that the election was “rigged or stolen,” one-in-three find it “understandable” that others would think it was. 

What this means is that only one-in-four Americans agrees that the 2020 election was absolutely honest and fair.  The remaining three-in-four Americans either believe it was “rigged or stolen,” or could understand how someone might think that it was, or they don’t know and/or simply refuse to answer the question.

For every one American who is as confident as Anderson Cooper that Joe Biden was constitutionally elected without any shenanigans at all, there are three other Americans who either disagree, or they aren’t so sure about that claim.

Polls are only good when they help your cause. Ammirite?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same with rigged elections.

Ya those recounts only found more votes for Biden.

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

goes to their ratings, or lack thereof, when that little fancy boy thinks he speaks for the entire country.

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I never said all polls were bad, i am mostly referencing push polls/presidential polls around election time.  The major pollsters got it so wrong when Trump was elected, you can draw your own conclusions.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep thinking that.

Haven't seen any proof that backs your side. Just a trail of tears and runny hair die.

• Haha 1

Apparently bullshit is fine as long as it’s said in a brash New York way…got it.😂

And yes Biden is a mentally compromised shitbag lifer that has no business being in The Oval Office.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently bullshit is fine as long as it’s said in a brash New York way…got it.😂

And yes Biden is a mentally compromised shitbag lifer that has no business being in The Oval Office.

I stopped reading after "bullshit".

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's what most of us have been saying all along, but God forbid we dislike Trump. Strangest phenomenon I've ever seen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's what most of us have been saying all along, but God forbid we dislike Trump. Strangest phenomenon I've ever seen.

Not too the same level, probably why you’re getting pushback on most of your posts 

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

Not too the same level, probably why you’re getting pushback on most of your posts 

Well this forum is full of Trumpers so.....

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Food and other commodities haven't gone up in your area? The cost of business? Taxes? Nearly every single item you buy has gone up exponentially, but yeah, just fuel. :lol:

Polls only suck when they hurt your cause, Amirite? :lmao:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Food and other commodities haven't gone up in your area? The cost of business? Taxes? Nearly every single item you buy has gone up exponentially, but yeah, just fuel. :lol:

Polls only suck when they hurt your cause, Amirite? :lmao:

I'm sorry I forgot you're on a fixed income.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm sorry I forgot you're on a fixed income.

:bc:

Typical liberal, half truths. Plus he just owned the fuck out of you 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1