Check your account email address ×

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

By launching an FBI probe when you know there is no evidence to even start one? When you know months beforehand the main piece of evidence was false?

Pay no attention to verifiable bank records showing money to the Biden cabal?

The fence sitting game only works when your not sleeping in a hammock on one side.

Let's see if anything becomes of this. I have a feeling it's just another nothingburger or as I like to call it, another episode of Hannity.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's see if anything becomes of this. I have a feeling it's just another nothingburger or as I like to call it, another episode of Hannity.

So you're to rely on what, our DOJ and FBI to get to the bottom of this?  Not sure if you missed the memo, but they've proven to be corrupt.  I'm also not sure how much you need to see to make your own conclusions, conclusions you should have come to some time ago.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seriously, you need someone else to tell you?

:lol:

Schultz strikes again.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously, you need someone else to tell you?

:lol:

Schultz strikes again.

That's all you do. Again you don't have an original thought in your head. You're lead around by your Twitter feed.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you're to rely on what, our DOJ and FBI to get to the bottom of this?  Not sure if you missed the memo, but they've proven to be corrupt.  I'm also not sure how much you need to see to make your own conclusions, conclusions you should have come to some time ago.

So on one hand your telling me not to believe anything the democrats say about Trump or whatever and on the otherhand I'm suppose to believe everything the Republicans says. It doesn't work that way with me. I don't believe either side. Especially when it comes to these so called investigations by congress.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So on one hand your telling me not to believe anything the democrats say about Trump or whatever and on the otherhand I'm suppose to believe everything the Republicans says. It doesn't work that way with me. I don't believe either side. Especially when it comes to these so called investigations by congress.

Barr appointed Durham.

Barr is hardly a Trump stalwart...

No, don't look at what a D says or an R says, read the report and make an actual call on what you think it is.

Just now, Snake said:

Barr appointed Durham.

Barr is hardly a Trump stalwart...

No, don't look at what a D says or an R says, read the report and make an actual call on what you think it 

As you can plainly see, the report isn't changing anyone's minds. It definitely isn't the smoking gun Republicans have been waiting for. It's merely a crumb and most of us knew what he reported all along anyway.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As you can plainly see, the report isn't changing anyone's minds. It definitely isn't the smoking gun Republicans have been waiting for. It's merely a crumb and most of us knew what he reported all along anyway.

It's a crumb if you want to call it a crumb.

It's not about changing a mind, it's about being wrong and being duped, and saying 'Thank you Sir, may I have another.'

If that works for them, it works for me too.

On 5/15/2023 at 11:15 AM, SSFB said:

346952546_943319340051157_29275745843613

Just normal every day stuff .

Think thi gs would be a bit diff if it was say Bush or Trump?

Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress. He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice,” Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower, who has supervised the Hunter Biden probe since early 2020, has not publicly identified the first son as the subject of his coverup claims, though congressional sources have done so.

“On April 27, 2023, IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel appeared before the House Committee on Ways and Means. He testified: ‘I can say without any hesitation there will be no retaliation for anyone making an allegation or a call to a whistleblower hotline.’ However, this move is clearly retaliatory and may also constitute obstruction of a congressional inquiry,” the lawyers went on.

“Our client has a right to make disclosures to Congress … He is protected by 5 U.S.C. § 2302 from retaliatory personnel actions—including receiving a ‘significant change in duties, responsibilities, or working conditions’ (which this clearly is) because of his disclosures to Congress.

“Any attempt by any government official to prevent a federal employee from furnishing information to Congress is also a direct violation of longstanding appropriations restriction. Furthermore, 18 U.S.C. § 1505 makes it a crime to obstruct an investigation of Congress,” Lytle and Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower’s team added: “We respectfully request that you give this matter your prompt attention. Removing the experienced investigators who have worked this case for years and are now the subject-matter experts is exactly the sort of issue our client intended to blow the whistle on to begin with.”

Yeah we know, liberals are big pussies who don’t know their gender but also control all of DC along with being masterminds of trickery.

Republicans are big and strong with unmatched facts and logic but they are just victims of the liberal oppression. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah we know, liberals are big pussies who don’t know their gender but also control all of DC along with being masterminds of trickery.

Republicans are big and strong with unmatched facts and logic but they are just victims of the liberal oppression. 

Other than the bold, you pretty much summed it up very well.

• Haha 1