Check your account email address ×

Fuck your free speech, we democrats are the purveyors of what is true or not

You liberal fucks need to be rounded up and force fed the Constitution...

As Victoria Taft recently reported, the legacy media is quite beside itself over Tucker Carlson’s announced move to Twitter.

In the most recent legacy media meltdown, an NBC News actor tees up the (possibly lab-created) human-potato hybrid Brian Stelter, whose career has apparently been resurrected following his unfortunate firing by CNN management for sucking at his job and failing to attract any substantial viewership.

“Twitter was already under fire for misinformation, disinformation, all-out lies, antisemitism, racism before Elon Musk took over… Will anyone be able to police what Carlson says, or is this the point? Is it just a free for all?” the news actor asks rhetorically.

On queue, the human-potato hybrid recites the talking points he was brought on to recite, for which he was presumably rewarded with a cookie afterward: “I think this is the point. It is a free-for-all. It’s what Elon Musk wants to provide. This move from Tucker may cement Twitter as a right-wing website.”

How peculiar it would be for a time traveler dumped into the 2023 American political landscape to note that “right-wing website” is now interchangeable with “free speech platform.” It’s merely taken for granted that “left-wing” platforms censor dissenting views while “right-wing” platforms follow the spirit of the U.S. Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blue chip advertisers are flocking back to Fox News since Tucker’s departure. This is all about profit. Fox News will never lose its brain dead bastion of GOP’ers. Where else can they drool over short skirt women 1/3 their age while still being fed the world in the way in which they want to see it? 

The irony here is the Liberals used to be the warriors for freedom and rights and would condemn the conservatives for being the rights abusers. Now the democrats defend censorship and authoritarianism. Oh and war. WTF is going on? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Blue chip advertisers are flocking back to Fox News since Tucker’s departure. This is all about profit. Fox News will never lose its brain dead bastion of GOP’ers. Where else can they drool over short skirt women 1/3 their age while still being fed the world in the way in which they want to see it? 

Yea they will . When all the boomers die off. :read:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How you have the mental capacity to breathe is quite shocking. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yea they will . When all the boomers die off. :read:

When viewership is down by 50%, the cost of advertising in that time slot is way more inexpensive.

Tucker turned 8pm into a fire sale.... :lol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Says the man prepared for Armageddon..... :lol:

Says the guy who's afraid to leave his money in a bank..... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I missed it, give me the cliff notes 

He pays for everything cash and can't get to the bank fastest enough to take his monthly pension out and put it in his safe. 

Me using my credit card to pay for everything and get points is bad.

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He pays for everything cash and can't get to the bank fastest enough to take his monthly pension out and put it in his safe. 

Me using my credit card to pay for everything and get points is bad.

ohhhhh... wait until they come for his cash and his guns.  

• Haha 1