Check your account email address ×

Trumps 100 days by Politifact.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The new norm is if you disagree with the facts - it's fake news all while those who talk about fake news are the ones using it to get their information.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The new norm is if you disagree with the facts - it's fake news all while those who talk about fake news are the ones using it to get their information.  

"Wire to wire!     :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Who says I believe Trump? I'm just making the point that the left is dishonest and hypocritical whenever it comes to,libtard hypocrisy, lies and greed, 

So you don't believe Trump and you don't believe the website.....how about an original thought out that pea brain of yours then.

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

just search woolards post,  this is all part of Trumps plan.  SMH

How about you worry about your Barry Manilow workout playlist and not about my political opinions ......dewshbayg  :headshot:

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The site you chose credited them with being the least biased. Even when you make the rules you end up getting owned.

Are you surprised? Allowing businesses to pollute, dropping their taxes, letting then build pipelines and drill where they please will always increase corporate profits. The question is in 4 years if the dow if below when he took power are you going to blame Trump, Obama or Clinton?

Well there's an astute market analysis if I ever heard one. :wtf:  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you don't believe Trump and you don't believe the website.....how about an original thought out that pea brain of yours then.

Never happen, it's bushes fault, poor timeshare, mcliar, libtard. and the list are the only things he's got.

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

gee, I must have struck,a nerve 

Yeah, you strike the boredom nerve, not just mine but everybody's, at least attempt an original thought or get some new material.

• Gold Member

Thought this thread was going to be about how trump, as we assured by the left, wouldn't make 100 days.  By now the vids of him with Russian hookers pissing all over the presidential suite.

is The left ever right about anything????

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Thought this thread was going to be about how trump, as we assured by the left, wouldn't make 100 days.  By now the vids of him with Russian hookers pissing all over the presidential suite.

is The left ever right about anything????

No, it's about his first hundred days.

Was China  called out for being a currency manipulator on his first day like promised?  Mexico paying for the wall like promised?  Repeal and replace with better care and less cost for everybody like he promised? Stayed out of Syria ? Stayed at the White House and not golfed like he said he would and cried about Obama doing? 

He has some good ideas but hasn't executed very well so far.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Was China  called out for being a currency manipulator on his first day like promised?  Mexico paying for the wall like promised?  Repeal and replace with better care and less cost for everybody like he promised? Stayed out of Syria ? Stayed at the White House and not golfed like he said he would and cried about Obama doing? 

Excellent post.  Have many forum Dumpers been critical or is the silence deafening? 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Stock market singing. Dapl flowing oil.  Keystone starting.  Supreme Court justice confirmed. Tariffs on Canadian lumber, like 30 executive orders signed and 28 bills.  while it would be nice for him to follow through on everything he said in the first 100 he needs to be more centrist like he is being for his first 2 years

Patience grass hopper. Things are slowly happening

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Stock market singing. Dapl flowing oil.  Keystone starting.  Supreme Court justice confirmed. Tariffs on Canadian lumber, like 30 executive orders signed and 28 bills.  while it would be nice for him to follow through on everything he said in the first 100 he needs to be more centrist like he is being for his first 2 years

Not what was promised.  SCJ confirmed with nuclear option while having control of house senate and pres., not that big of a deal. Now EO's are good, my how things change. 

I have patience, I also know when someone is a liar and  a hypocrite, he's both. Hopefully it works out, but you certainly can't depend on him doing what he said he will do.

15 hours ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT all of it none of any of that shit has even happened you lying hack :finger3: 

Didn't he just sign a bill allowing drilling in the Arctic? Or is that fake news.

If you don't give a shit about anything more than 4 years out, you can have a blast. 

Trump is giving himself and his buddies tax breaks, cranking up spending for the arms businesses etc. Transferring money from the taxpayer to the rich. Reminds me of the Monty Python song.  He steals from the poor and gives to the rich.... stupid bitch

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We'll see how that lumber Tariff works out. 

Actually we'll see how it all plays out. 

Trump's a fucking Moron and you are for believing his bullshit.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not what was promised.  SCJ confirmed with nuclear option while having control of house senate and pres., not that big of a deal. Now EO's are good, my how things change. 

I have patience, I also know when someone is a liar and  a hypocrite, he's both. Hopefully it works out, but you certainly can't depend on him doing what he said he will do.

He made many promise.  Not all will be fulfilled.  Many will, some have.  Many will be forgotten like they already have....  things like Tpp pullout don't even register as kept promises with the left cause they don't agree with Tpp.  Many other promises kept

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We'll see how that lumber Tariff works out. 

Actually we'll see how it all plays out. 

Trump's a fucking Moron and you are for believing his bullshit.

Us has plenty of lumber.  Our logging has real slowed the last 8 years....  we put much of it on boats and send overseas.... we can just keep more in our own country and meet our needs easily.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

He made many promise.  Not all will be fulfilled.  Many will, some have.  Many will be forgotten like they already have....  things like Tpp pullout don't even register as kept promises with the left cause they don't agree with Tpp.  Many other promises kept

He has done 180's on many things, that is the problem, it's one thing when congress or some other outside force stops you from doing something, he just flat out lied, so what he will do in the future is anybody's guess because his word means nothing.

He has done some  things he said would no doubt, but he has lied just like every other politician, so much for draining the swamp and being an outsider.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you worry about your Barry Manilow workout playlist and not about my political opinions ......dewshbayg  :headshot:

Well there's an astute market analysis if I ever heard one. :wtf:  :lol: 

more emotional personal attacks shocker :news: 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah, you strike the boredom nerve, not just mine but everybody's, at least attempt an original thought or get some new material.

No shit....fucking guy is an amoeba. :lol: