Check your account email address ×

Uh oh - Tucker go bye bye

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

love it, Magatards turning on Faux Noose... ripping apart the Republican party, owning the RINO's and MOR!!!!

great job dipshits, you just elected Joe Biden again and @ViperGTS/Z1 just lost somewhere between $500/$7/$600/$1000 or something like that.

what did Rudy say?  

theories, just no evidence... and some whackadoodles took it hook, line, sinker, bobber, pole and more.

oh, look what your cult leader has accomplished!   :lol2:

I have to admit I will still be watching Fox:thumbsup:...... Really didn't watch Carlson that much... I often disagreed with his opinions

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have to admit I will still be watching Fox:thumbsup:...... Really didn't watch Carlson that much... I often disagreed with his opinions

and the election results?

this seems to be the defining point and dividing line... even with dyed in the wool R's

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

and the election results?

this seems to be the defining point and dividing line... even with dyed in the wool R's

What about the election results?.... It was rigged without a doubt.:bc:... Withholding the laptop alone was interference... I've said this a million times

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What about the election results?.... It was rigged without a doubt.:bc:... Withholding the laptop alone was interference... I've said this a million times

that type of thinking is what cost Tucker his job, and the Republican party the 2024 election if they stick with Trump

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump 24

1682380686476.jpg

without Fox and at least some of the deep state RINO's...?  

bless your heart :roflcrying:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/23/trump-republicans-rino-00088285

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that type of thinking is what cost Tucker his job, and the Republican party the 2024 election if they stick with Trump

without Fox and at least some of the deep state RINO's...?  

bless your heart :roflcrying:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/23/trump-republicans-rino-00088285

Wrong.......way off....out to lunch

1681341056511.jpg

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow….more of your courageous intelligence! Tell me more about all of the stands you have taken over the years?😂

Notice the dead silence.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid 19 was an iq test.  Most scored below 73.

Someday maybe you'll get your score over 10.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

tHaNk U TuCkEr fEr TeLLiNg tHe TrUtH

342876760_915645876373875_16303396756523

And that's the worst of the worst right there...:lol:rookies....BLM would have torched the living shit and leveled that building.

My eyes don't lie.....Tucker revealed what really went on for the most part and showed only a very few that were actually violent......and the Shaman certainly wasn't one of those. Yet he was portrayed as one of the worst "insurrectionests".

There is a reason the Jan 6th committee tried to suppress this video......blew their narrative out of the water.

Shumer was almost in tears that Fox allowed Tucker to show the real vid footage.....like I said, I think Fox is succumbing to the wishes of the left in getting rid of Carlson.

Bet hey, you keep doing you and sucking up the media and government spin on this event.:thumbsup:.....you got plenty of company.

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bet hey, you keep doing you and sucking up the media and government spin on this event.:thumbsup:.....you got plenty of company.

You have to understand that most people are programmed by social media.
It's hard to convince them they have been tricked then to actually dispute the trick.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Zero intelligence, zero courage, absolutely useless.

Absolutely agree. Without Twitter what do you have?

• Like 1