Check your account email address ×

Oh Shit…Add Jack Daniels To The List

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Drink a different brand of beer or whisky. You have the right to do that just as much as a company does to support something someone might not agree with.  OR check yourself into a mental hospital if you cant come to grips with something as trivial as bud light and Jack supporting something YOU personally don't agree with :suicide:. Lots of companies give money or support things that I don't agree with and this MIGHT be one of them.. That doesn't mean I have to attack people that have a different view?  Why is it so hard for people to respect someone if their view is different then your own?  

Stop being so rational.👊🏻

• Haha 1

Today Brown-Forman is one of the largest wine and spirits producers in the world, and owns the biggest-selling American whiskey, Jack Daniel's. Its portfolio also includes Woodford Reserve and Old Forester Bourbons, Herradura and El Jimador Tequilas, Finlandia vodka and Chambord liqueur.

Shit my favorite > Woodford Reserve is on the list..  :guzzle:  

8 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Today Brown-Forman is one of the largest wine and spirits producers in the world, and owns the biggest-selling American whiskey, Jack Daniel's. Its portfolio also includes Woodford Reserve and Old Forester Bourbons, Herradura and El Jimador Tequilas, Finlandia vodka and Chambord liqueur.

Shit my favorite > Woodford Reserve is on the list..  :guzzle:  

Give Wild Turkey 101 a try…enjoyed it back in my :guzzle:days.

• Gold Member

My favs are Ithaca Brewing Flower Power and Makers Mark but I drank Budweiser and Jack Daniels before all this shit and I will still drink Budweiser and Jack Daniels after it all does down.  :bc:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

Drink a different brand of beer or whisky. You have the right to do that just as much as a company does to support something someone might not agree with.  OR check yourself into a mental hospital if you cant come to grips with something as trivial as bud light and Jack supporting something YOU personally don't agree with :suicide:. Lots of companies give money or support things that I don't agree with and this MIGHT be one of them.. That doesn't mean I have to attack people that have a different view?  Why is it so hard for people to respect someone if their view is different then your own?  

It's the whole hypocritical woke point.... just total bullshit. ... I'm glad to see they're losing a lot of business because of this stunt

cannot-believe4312.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Give Wild Turkey 101 a try…enjoyed it back in my :guzzle:days.

The WT Longbranch is good.. But im sticking with Woodford and or Buffalo Trace! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

You sound vaccinated 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I don't really care who they hire, despite my disagreement with the lifestyle. And I also get they are trying to increase sales for the brand.  But the lgbt community isn't overly big on bud light or Jack Daniels. I'm having a hard time believing this will increase their market share within that community and I definitely don't think it will offset their losses so far. Time will tell, I guess.

Most sensible post I've read on all of this madness so far. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yeah. Just look in here. This thread alone. If you don’t go along with the trans narrative your a homophobe racist. 

:owned:

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah. Just look in here. This thread alone. If you don’t go along with the trans narrative your a homophobe racist

:owned:

Even before this recent shit you're whining about you were  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh that's rich coming from your illiterate ass

You're a homophobe racist....always have been

Don’t like it? Good 

I like it when I hurt your feelings..

Now go obey 

1670313D-CB99-4C2E-8CF1-B5C1162BAEAB.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol: So you're proud of it too? Wear that shit like a badge of honor like a swastika tattoo

If what ever I say you deem racist then be my guest.

My girl is Hispanic :lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They came out with a belt for his type:lol:

IMG_7252.jpg

Seen a black dude riding a motorcycle with no helmet but he had a mask on 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup Donald Trump who can barely form a coherent fucking sentence followed by Joe Biden who is suffering dementia 

This country is filled with absolute fucking retards 

Well the only difference was DJT didn't invite these freaks to the Whitehouse and normalize this behavior.......men were men and woman were luscious woman.

Again, we are NOW the laughingstocks of the world.....with our very confused and weak ways.

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

If what ever I say you deem racist then be my guest.

My girl is Hispanic :lol:

I bet you know a black person too and you think it cancels out all your racism....dummy