Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

looks like piss pounded junk my guess would be real close to the trail

:lol: No trails within a 1000 miles :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: MN Momo talking about riding sleds :lmao: 38 miles out and back :lmao::lol: 

Not many guys on here have ridden and ride the diverse places I do :bc: Vince and a couple others and that's about it.  Poor MN Momo - big time rider in the Duluth area with no fucking snow forr 3 years :lmao: 

:lies: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like Duluth :lmao: 

IMG_2960.JPG

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

this is how you stick a sled not in a ditch off the trail lol

ears.jpg

this is 1 of the places we stayed this yr  . saw no one for 5 days

31.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Nice 👍

Supply truck 

20161215_103223.jpg

20170203_132606.jpg

20170204_113157.jpg

20170204_105346.jpg

20170205_093104.jpg

20170205_155927.jpg

I am ink shitty service here. Can only get the last page to load. But as far as these photos go, I am not worthy. As far as sledding goes you guys win. If that shit was near me I wouldn't have sold my sleds. But flat land trail riding gets tired after close to 40 years. 

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

Have you done the Cheat river or the South branch of the Potomac in West Virginia? Those are two really good ones. Probably not many class 5's but pretty exciting in the spring.

Holy fuck this internet is fucked. Cheat is boring at 3 feet, awesome at 6 ft. I haven't done the Potomac but my kid entered the great falls race. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I am ink shitty service here. Can only get the last page to load. But as far as these photos go, I am not worthy. As far as sledding goes you guys win. If that shit was near me I wouldn't have sold my sleds. But flat land trail riding gets tired after close to 40 years. 

that is why I spend close to or over 100 hrs in a truck a season driving west and back . or if lucky 1 time I can fly and rent a car and just pay my share of gas to get sled out

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

EZHEAT - tell me about the trail system in BC :lol:. Can't even drive to the lodge - need to take your sled in the last 10 miles :owned: 

ok I will :groin:

Turtle Mtn

Turtle Mtn has long been a favorite for the more advanced rider. Accessed at 7 1/2 km and 9 km off of the Kirkup Trail from the Boulder Parking lot. These are ungroomed and more challenging tree riding trails that will lead into the Alpine. The 7 1/2 km trail goes through Heli Ski Tenure and crosses some ski runs. Stay on the trail until you reach the alpine and do not sled on ski runs. This is a great sunny day ride which takes you back into the Monster Bowl and Copeland Mine area.  The most common way is to go up the 7 1/2 km trail and return on the 9 km trail

Griffin

Griffin is a great ride when the weather gets clouded in.  The ungroomed trail leads to the upper cutblocks then through the trees into the alpine. Some of our best tree riding happens on Griffin. NO brushing has been done on this trail so early season can be a little tricky

Frisby Ridge

The well marked and groomed trails will take you from the parking lot right to the highest view point on Frisby.

From there you will ride some of the best tree riding or stay on ridge and head to the back end burn.

This is a great mountain that offers family to expert riding, treed  areas to open bowls.

Wap Lake

18 km west of Revelstoke. Turn left at the top of the three lane hill approx 2.5 kms west of Three Valley Gap. The Wap Lake area is great for family riding as over 150 kms of ungroomed trails lead through the scenic Monashee Mountain wilderness. Watch out for the moose and please maintain even speeds to save the trails. Access to Griffin

Boulder

From the parking lot you can access Boulder or take Streeter Street over to Frisby Ridge.

From the two large parking lots you will travel over 50kms of groomed trails that lead into the Alpine. There are three main groomed trails

:lol2:Slope got :owned:

Just another liberal twat who thought he was the only one to do something again. Why are Liberals such self centered fucksticks  

On 2017-05-12 at 9:28 PM, Ez ryder said:

IMG_20160110_123304.jpg

IMG_20160110_131756.jpg

IMG_20160110_131818.jpg

IMG_20160110_131821.jpg

On 2017-05-12 at 9:38 PM, Ez ryder said:

IMG_20160110_141113.jpg

On 2017-05-12 at 9:58 PM, Ez ryder said:

nothing to exciting Ryan Park WY 2014 first trip of the season next vide prob more entertaining

On 2017-05-12 at 10:24 PM, Ez ryder said:

same trip

Fantastic photos and video. Like I said on the weekend. That would have kept me in sledding. Thanks for posting it. 

On 2017-05-13 at 6:31 AM, Skidooski said:

:lol2:Slope got :owned:

Just another liberal twat who thought he was the only one to do something again. Why are Liberals such self centered fucksticks  

Kind of stupid of you to post on this thread again. You're the one that lied about class IV rivers and couldn't even name a river or rapid. You and Dave might as well change your screen names after being caught out in those lies.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of stupid of you to post on this thread again. You're the one that lied about class IV rivers and couldn't even name a river or rapid. You and Dave might as well change your screen names after being caught out in those lies.

I've been in Class IV rapids....get over it already. You try and act like you're the only one to go down a river with decent rapids makes you a self centered prick.