Check your account email address ×

Do What You’re Told….

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another one who suggests putting up a candidate that can be Trump.... And who might that be pray tell?...

Trump is doing very well in all polls including against the mush brain.,.. keep watching and absorbing the fake news narrative.:thumbsup:...... Lots of mouths running here but very few are willing to put money against the GOAT.     Wise decision:bc:

We need another pandemic to weed out more wack ass Boomers  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well Palin would fare much worse than Trump in the GE.....Trump will be nominee, your beliefs are more Democrat anyway, vote for Biden :thumbsup:

His ballots were legit..... You keep believing that Biden was the most popular president ever:thumbsup:campaigning from his basement.

Triple scanning helped Biden realize those amazing ballot numbers....FAKE.

Another one who suggests putting up a candidate that can be Trump.... And who might that be pray tell?...

Trump is doing very well in all polls including against the mush brain.,.. keep watching and absorbing the fake news narrative.:thumbsup:...... Lots of mouths running here but very few are willing to put money against the GOAT.     Wise decision:bc:

Keep it up!!!  You’re doing a great job!  Make sure you pass the word and keep on doing what you’re doing through 11/2024 :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We need another pandemic to weed out more wack ass Boomers  

:lol:...nah I'm part of a cult I'm invincible......... Well so far we have Sarah Palin as an acceptable substitute for Trump:lol2:

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lol:...nah I'm part of a cult I'm invincible......... Well so far we have Sarah Palin as an acceptable substitute for Trump:lol2:

Not sure what is worse, the fact that you think the cult protects you or that you thought the Sarah Palin answer wasn't just a fishing expedition.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure what is worse, the fact that you think the cult protects you or that you thought the Sarah Palin answer wasn't just a fishing expedition.

So, in other words, their are no viable candidates that you can name.:bc:......I think you are more aligned with the D party anyway. :flush:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol. Nope unlike your dumbass I want the R's to win.  Neither trump nor desantis will.

They represent today’s Repugs.  You’re fucking delusional if you think Repugs are gonna support anyone besides an authoritarian.  Repugs are a cult - not a political party.  

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They may need to fuck themselves one more time to learn ...but I sure hope not as we can't take more of this Biden bullshit.

What’s the bullshit you’re referring to? 

Do what you're told!

Wear a mask

Get a vaccine and then some more

Vote blue no matter who

Cut your dick off and change your pronouns

Buy a Ukrainian flag and waive it everywhere

Give all of your money to an oppressed person

Eat bugs

Order an electric car

Don't complain about inflation, it's racist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I only watch the local news and that's mostly just for the weather forcast, there are plenty of news hounds here to get information from. :lol:

Nobody I've spoken to that voted trump before would vote for him again, sorry but he's not going to win anything. 

And if anyone has his head up an ass it's yours up trumps. 

:lol:well that's your first problem...

90% of the threads here on Trump are started by the anti-Trumpers...all you need to know:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1