Check your account email address ×

Explains soooo much about a lot of people here....

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s right though.  A handful on here run around in a little gang feeding off each other.  You sort of do the same.  Some on here project and then whine when a few of us respond.  

I did think of a few in here last weekend, when I saw Donny Jr. sitting at the next table with his kids having breakfast.  :lol: Ooops sorry, thats considered puffing your chest up.  Maybe when you have no life, but just a funny little story to someone who does have a life, which was all it was intended to be.  :bc: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well its clearly bigger than yours little man  :lol: 

Your projection lens is out of focus again. You just called a guy that is 6'7" a "little man". 

The only thing you have bigger than everyone here is EGO :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did think of a few in here last weekend, when I saw Donny Jr. sitting at the next table with his kids having breakfast.  :lol: Ooops sorry, thats considered puffing your chest up.  Maybe when you have no life, but just a funny little story to someone who does have a life, which was all it was intended to be.  :bc: 

Ok now you even sound like Badger making shit up trying to impress the forum,,, talk about pathetic :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Your projection lens is out of focus again. You just called a guy that is 6'7" a "little man". 

The only thing you have bigger than everyone here is EGO :lol:

whew right on schedule!  I could not care less how big he is, figuratively he couldn't look any smaller.  Neither could you.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Driftbadger does it again.  Repeats story since he didn't get the reaction he wanted last time.  Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

First he “Ran into Trump jr”

Now he says he seen him eating breakfast

Is that boat you bought a SanPan too 

Do you two share an account or just a bed? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yup.  I'm a liar too!  Never ran into him at breakfast, never had a boat, none of it.  All lies.   And you clowns all have cool and productive lives :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

whew right on schedule!  I could not care less how big he is, figuratively he couldn't look any smaller.  Neither could you.  :thumbsup:

And just how do you perceive yourself on here? I'd love to hear it :news: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

By tomorrow they will have split a BLT and Woolie picked up the tab:thumb:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  I'm a liar too!  Never ran into him at breakfast, never had a boat, none of it.  All lies.   And you clowns all have cool and productive lives :lol: 

Just recapping your story boomah 

If I brag about my life here daily will you feel better? God forbid if I’ve ever seen anyone famous in public before. That’s just for cool cats like you. :lol:

• Haha 2

I'm really surprised that if they did bump into each other that he didn't ask for an autograph??

I guess Trump Jr. didn't know he was in the presence of royalty.

It's a shame, I'm sure Woolie would have signed something for him.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm really surprised that if they did bump into each other that he didn't ask for an autograph??

I guess Trump Jr. didn't know he was in the presence of royalty.

It's a shame, I'm sure Woolie would have signed something for him.

Frankly I'm rather shocked that Uncle Wollie didn't have him bend down and autograph the dryer sheet that was hanging out of the pant leg of his polyester leisure suit , he must have been to taken aback to shoot from the hip like he normally does.  I'll try to get the inside scoop at sled camp this weekend .

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just recapping your story boomah 

If I brag about my life here daily will you feel better? God forbid if I’ve ever seen anyone famous in public before. That’s just for cool cats like you. :lol:

:lol: You consider mentioning that I saw Trump Jr. as bragging?  Does the Trump hate here by some of you clowns give you an idea why I thought it was funny and worth sharing/busting your balls over?  I'm guessing working at Jiffy Lube, that point just whizzed right over your pointy head, didn't it Clarence!  :lol:  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes. The corruption runs so deep it would never be discovered they rigged the election. That’s a fact.

Yeah, just like it was a fact that SCOTUS would overturn the election, right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You consider mentioning that I saw Trump Jr. as bragging?  Does the Trump hate here by some of you clowns give you an idea why I thought it was funny and worth sharing/busting your balls over?  I'm guessing working at Jiffy Lube, that point just whizzed right over your pointy head, didn't it Clarence!  :lol:  

Lmao...... You got em all riled up just mentioning a Trump, not even the MAGA king....but MAGA Jr.... unbelievable.  :lol::lol:... Pretty cool running into a Trump...:thumbsup:..... Once in a while I get the opportunity to go to Trump's golf course in Bedminster but I never seen the Donald.... 

• Haha 1