Check your account email address ×

Ron DeSantis hit with an ethics complaint from Trump super PAC

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh really?  Are we going there now, you felt the need to pipe up now too?   Guy accuses me of cognitive decline and I'm supposed to just take it without a response?  Sure ok.  Your lot in life is a result of you being a lazy layabout, who spends all day every day on this forum.  What a fucking clown you are.  You don't know shit about me.  Loser.

Actually I owned the company, it was very lucrative and I sold it to a national company for a large profit.  But thanks for asking.  You self employed? 

Yes yes....you're the big man and everyone is lesser then you! Jesus christ how fat is your head dude? 

My job is nothing compared to yours

My snowmobiles are nothing compared to yours

My votes are nothing compared to yours

My career is nothing compared to yours

I'm sure all my material possessions are nothing compared to yours!

:lol: :suicide:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh really?  Are we going there now, you felt the need to pipe up now too?   Guy accuses me of cognitive decline and I'm supposed to just take it without a response?  Sure ok.  Your lot in life is a result of you being a lazy layabout, who spends all day every day on this forum.  What a fucking clown you are.  You don't know shit about me.  Loser.

Actually I owned the company, it was very lucrative and I sold it to a national company for a large profit.  But thanks for asking.  You self employed? 

Blah,blah…you have run your mouth about yourself plenty on these forums…you can’t help it and my “lot in life” is just fine all things considered. Maybe go back to Team Brag Space where your bloated ego is appreciated.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes yes....you're the big man and everyone is lesser then you! Jesus christ how fat is your head dude? 

My job is nothing compared to yours

My snowmobiles are nothing compared to yours

My votes are nothing compared to yours

My career is nothing compared to yours

I'm sure all my material possessions are nothing compared to yours!

:lol: :suicide:

When all you have is making cracks about someone's age and accusations cognitive decline, which is a regular thing with you, just exactly how do you expect me to respond?  You come off like a dumb loudmouth.  And you still haven't told anyone who you  voted for.  Because you're a dumb loud mouth.   :finger:

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, look at woolie trying to brag about his life to impress people.  All because what he types while using what little intellect he has fails.  Sad.

Wow that was deep.  And a fairly typical post from you.  Just insult, say nothing but act like you won the argument.  A regular debate class moderator you are!  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When all you have is making cracks about someone's age and accusations cognitive decline, which is a regular thing with you, just exactly how do you expect me to respond?  You come off like a dumb loudmouth.  And you still haven't told anyone who you  voted for.  Because you're a dumb loud mouth.   :finger: 

Ahh so you can make cracks and accusations at me, when I didn't say shit to you, but can't take it in retaliation. That makes you a pussy and a braggart to boot. You come off as a dumb loudmouth as well  :thumb: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah…you have run your mouth about yourself plenty on these forums…you can’t help it and my “lot in life” is just fine all things considered. Maybe go back to Team Brag Space where your bloated ego is appreciated.🤣👍🏼

Dude prances over here and acts like he owns the place and we should bow to him. What a fat head  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The last thing we need is to be the laughing  stock of the world again and have Trump be our "leader".  Anyone who truly wants that is severely short sighted.

Again? 

As if we are still not the laughing stock of the world with our current "leader" :lmao:

image.gif.06083bd2fe605e8ababb4ca0a77c1084.gif

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dude prances over here and acts like he owns the place and we should bow to him. What a fat head  :lol: 

The bragging and attempt to impress is normal behavior for those with small penis syndrome.

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Again? 

As if we are still not the laughing stock of the world with our current "leader" :lmao:

image.gif.06083bd2fe605e8ababb4ca0a77c1084.gif

Sadly our allies respect Biden a lot more than Trump.  Enemies not, but either way neither of them are fit to be a president.  Not even close.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sadly our allies respect Biden a lot more than Trump.  Enemies not, but either way neither of them are fit to be a president.  Not even close.

And you’re supporting who? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Notice how the 3 musketeers can’t and won’t answer a simple question.  So typical.  :lol: 

Who did you vote for?

Notice how a pathetic fuck rationalizes his existence and insecurities by worrying about who other people voted for?  

The better question is why do you care who anyone voted for?  Mainecat's question was a better one as he actually asked if not Biden or Trump who to support, yours is shit.  Your Napoleon complex is consuming you...you should seek help.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Notice how the 3 musketeers can’t and won’t answer a simple question.  So typical.  :lol: 

Who did you vote for?

If they answered - they’d have to defend their positions and actions.  Something all the ‘uncommitted’ are afraid or unable to do.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Notice how a pathetic fuck rationalizes his existence and insecurities by worrying about who other people voted for?  

The better question is why do you care who anyone voted for?  Mainecat's question was a better one as he actually asked if not Biden or Trump who to support, yours is shit.  Your Napoleon complex is consuming you...you should seek help.

Somehow telling these idiots who we vote for will pacify them and solve the argument they started because we don't like their candidate :lol: It's funnier to watch them cry when I don't tell them

59 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Allies don’t respect either Biden or trump. Obama for sure. 

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Notice nothing little fella.  It was a simple question , not sure why you’re unwilling to answer.  At least dooski finally admitted his level of understanding. Protest vote .  Got it.  You guys crack me up.  😆

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Notice nothing little fella.  It was a simple question , not sure why you’re unwilling to answer.  At least dooski finally admitted his level of understanding. Protest vote .  Got it.  You guys crack me up.  😆

You're still here on your high horse talking with us peasants? Don't you have some gold toilets to purchase for your guest house? 

How are you be a business owner several times over, sell for lucrative amounts but not be retired in your 60's? Worse yet starting a new career in your 60's?

Boomah life! 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing more pathetic than a fence sitter.

A guy that lets his wife get a life threatening vaccine when he claims to have know how dangerous it was for 3 years is waaaayyy more pathetic…sorry about your luck cunt!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A guy that lets his wife get a life threatening vaccine when he claims to have know how dangerous it was for 3 years is waaaayyy more pathetic…sorry about your luck cunt!🤣

Maybe I should have beat her with a stick right.

I could be you, who's spouse has an obvious vax injury and decides to shove his head in the sand rather than confront the issues.