Check your account email address ×

RFK jr. Is a conspiracy nut!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess I’m gay and AC is a cuck who runs his cock holster here endlessly about the vaccinated yet he’s powerless at home…fuck ‘em.

well at the minimum you were scared ...Yeah I guess full blow Gay is a reach  . :lmao:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess I’m gay and AC is a cuck who runs his cock holster here endlessly about the vaccinated yet he’s powerless at home…fuck ‘em.

And dont forget a lot of Canadians and Americans were at risk of losing their lifelong careers over not getting the jab. I dont think its fair to get mad at the Husband and call them a cuck yet not get mad over the people pushing this. The Government and Big Pharma should never of got in the middle of relationships and jobs IMO :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And dont forget a lot of Canadians and Americans were at risk of losing their lifelong careers over not getting the jab. I dont think its fair to get mad at the Husband and call them a cuck yet not get mad over the people pushing this. The Government and Big Pharma should never of got in the middle of relationships and jobs IMO :news:

I agree about  the mandates but maybe “the husband” should practice what he preaches.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Me neither, but when A=B and B=C then C=A is implied.  Was just verifying what you implied.

So technically, when one calls a man a cuck, he is saying his wife gives away her pussy while her old man watches.

Does that seem a tad derogatory?

Not trying to start nothing, but let's be honest here....

Edited by Snake

15 hours ago, Roosting said:

you go girl

is it true the USA moved research of corona virus modification to china? yes / no

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

An intentional bioweapon?  Never.  Stop moving the goalposts.  You guys are pathetic.

Got an answer yet? 

You reply is the bold. 

or did the lights just come on and it's cockroach scurry time?

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

So technically, when one calls a man a cuck, he is saying his wife gives away her pussy while her old man watches.

Well I didn’t mean it literally…should have chosen a better word.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just a tad.  The term has been thrown around by a couple here.  Not cool.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just a tad.  The term has been thrown around by a couple here.  Not cool.

Priceless.😂

Roosting your attempt at a gotcha is dumber than dumb. We have never moved any weapons development to China.  As for the other nonsense if you believe anyone who states we did move weapons development to China as a fact you are even less intelligent than you seem.

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Roosting your attempt at a gotcha is dumber than dumb. We have never moved any weapons development to China.  As for the other nonsense if you believe anyone who states we did move weapons development to China as a fact you are even less intelligent than you seem.

Can you link where anyone claimed that exact wording on the bold?  I think its bad enough we did any collaborative research with china, bio weapons OR viruses however you want to describe it, but I don't see that claim made, just your takeaway from it.  No different than hanging your hat on the "virus causes aids" claim.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you link where anyone claimed that exact wording on the bold?  I think its bad enough we did any collaborative research with china, bio weapons OR viruses however you want to describe it, but I don't see that claim made, just your takeaway from it.  No different than hanging your hat on the "virus causes aids" claim.

Sure, for the THIRD time in this thread.

On 3/15/2023 at 8:26 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab

So if you want to be uber critical after having to repeat this shit a bunch of times I added the word facility based on the direction the discussion went, but that isn't really an important word in the sentence.  Lloyd literally posted that he/we/US moved BIOWEAPON research to Wuhan.  Obviously "he" can't do shit so it's we or the US...either way it's preposterous and considering it is a direct quote from RFK it ought to tell you the value of his opinion on whatever else he stated.  It's all fabricated to encourage non-thinking conspiracy morons to get excited and sadly it worked.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

how heavy are the goal posts. this about virus modification, try and stay on topic. 

This is about your thoughts and answers not your obsession AC. 

It'a simple question with no gotcha. Did the USA transfer research on sars virus modification to china? simple yes/no will suffice. 

If you cant answer it fine go do some research and come back with one.

Until then i'll keep the light on so I dont step on you.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're not gay, you're a faggot.  

Go back and view that old man tree debarker and get a clue instead of hitching your wagon to the flavour of the month loser.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So if you want to be uber critical after having to repeat this shit a bunch of times I added the word facility based on the direction the discussion went, but that isn't really an important word in the sentence.  Lloyd literally posted that he/we/US moved BIOWEAPON research to Wuhan.  Obviously "he" can't do shit so it's we or the US...either way it's preposterous and considering it is a direct quote from RFK it ought to tell you the value of his opinion on whatever else he stated.  It's all fabricated to encourage non-thinking conspiracy morons to get excited and sadly it worked.

Covid-19 is a bioweapon idiot.  It was created with the assistance of Fauci and the US DOD.

Now the Biden crime family has been caught receiving 3 million from the CCP.  This goes back to when he left the WH in 2017.

Keep looking like a moron, you are doing just fine. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What was his research for again?

Its even highlighted for you dummy.  So RFK has been 100% correct and you are batting a big zero.

Poor Deepfaggot.  Tries to bring family into it to get a rise from the flock of sheep and it backfires.

:lol:

Hey DF got that answer figured out yet ?

or are you having issues spelling out yes or no? 

Hard to type while carrying the goal around the field?

Or are you just scared to put it down on paper ?

I guess your trapped in the roach hotel. 

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're not gay, you're a faggot.  

Go back and view that old man tree debarker and get a clue instead of hitching your wagon to the flavour of the month loser.

I’ve open and honest about how I feel concerning the vaccine and why I was vaccinated. I thought it would help protect my wife and clearly was misled. You on the other hand pontificate about how you knew the government was lying and that the vaccine was oversold and dangerous yet you STILL let your wife get vaccinated. Yes I know it was because of her job and again I was never in favor of mandates.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

how heavy are the goal posts. this about virus modification, try and stay on topic. 

You are the one that keeps moving them.  The topic is about RFK being a conspiracy nut.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

It'a simple question with no gotcha. Did the USA transfer research on sars virus modification to china? simple yes/no will suffice. 

Goalpost move noted.  RFK said we moved Bioweapon research to China.  This is most definitely not the case.  Anything else he states is obviously also fabricated so utilizing ANY of it as fact is sheer stupidity.  

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid-19 is a bioweapon idiot. 

There-in lies the other portion of your answer Roosting....while being absurd at the same time. 

It was created with the assistance of Fauci and the US DOD.

You have zero proof that a bioweapon was funded by Fauci and the DOD.  All false extrapolation.

Now the Biden crime family has been caught receiving 3 million from the CCP.  This goes back to when he left the WH in 2017.

Biden is a disease, but rather odd goalpost move on your part.  Not sure how this is about RFK being a conspiracy nut.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its even highlighted for you dummy.  So RFK has been 100% correct and you are batting a big zero.

Sadly what you highlighted is completely unrelated to the moving of weapons development to China.  You sure do dream big.