Check your account email address ×

RFK jr. Is a conspiracy nut!

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

The fact you think this is how it happens is well very telling on your ability to put 2 and 2 together 

You are not getting an education anymore, instead its an indoctrination.  Pretty much every field where they can push the woke garbage.

Brainwashing 101.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

so individual parts of weapons systems were not made in china under the disguise of other uses? 

"medical" research can only be for one purpose only and if called medical research it can only be that?

Chemicals? ever heard of  "supply chain issues" ? You know from the country that makes pretty much 90% of what the world relies on 

Got anymore of these highly informative deep dive intellectual gems that get to the core of the issue? or you still licking windows for the taste?

Name any 1 weapon that we have developed fully in China.  This would be the FIRST. 

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The bioweapon is the weapon you idiot.  It was developed in China with the USA providing the tech.

And you idiot this is not how the military or world works.  Not even close.  If you knew anything about how we develop any weapons this would be obvious.  

You've said some dumb things.  This is the dumbest.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The bioweapon is the weapon you idiot.  It was developed in China with the USA providing the tech.

to use against whom? 

let me get this straight... the US and Gyna were developing a bio-weapon... together? 

holy fuck... you're insane 🤣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Name any 1 weapon that we have developed fully in China.  This would be the FIRST. 

And you idiot this is not how the military or world works.  Not even close.  If you knew anything about how we develop any weapons this would be obvious.  

You don't know shit.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to use against whom? 

let me get this straight... the US and Gyna were developing a bio-weapon... together? 

Neither do you.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I see you lack even the slightest clue and can manage to fuck up a simple concept that even someone raised by wolves could understand.

You are the only idiot who thought the conversation even remotely implied US weapons' were developed and built in a china factory then shipped off to the pentagon. How stupid are you? 

bold: your post proves you dont either not even in the slightest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to use against whom? 

I guess I spoke too soon DF looks like you have a twin who also lacks functioning brain cells. 

It was "medical research" that was banned in the US dont get confused. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

I guess I spoke too soon DF looks like you have a twin who also lacks functioning brain cells. 

It was "medical research" that was banned in the US dont get confused. 

Ohhhhhh... now it ALL makes perfect sense.

If you are retarded. 

Ohhhhhh... now it ALL makes perfect sense.

If you are retarded. 

Well then since the deepfaggot is incapable of expressing any resemblance of intelligent thought can you point out what I said was incorrect.

and then elaborate on the correct theory 

Learn history.  You can trust your government or history, but not both.

During the Cold War, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) launched its Operation Mockingbird, which aimed to collect intelligence by bribing journalists and institutions around the world and affecting public opinion by manipulating news media.

Carl Bernstein, a famous American investigative journalist who unveiled the scandal in 1977, said that according to the plan, the CIA recruited journalists that were put on a payroll by the CIA and instructed to write "fake stories". The CIA admitted that at least 400 journalists and 25 large organizations around the world had secretly carried out assignments for the agency.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well then since the deepfaggot is incapable of expressing any resemblance of intelligent thought can you point out what I said was incorrect.

He can't.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Dear Stupid...

Read this

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/56527-rfk-jr-is-a-conspiracy-nut/&do=findComment&comment=1539182

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot and the lost sheep.

. tells

that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab: "They took the money that Cheney gave them [from the Patriot Act], $2.2 billion, and they funneled it through NIH, and it all went through Anthony Fauci. So beginning in 2002, Anthony Fauci got a 68% raise from the Pentagon for doing bioweapons development, and he got a raise of billions of dollars a year, and then he started doing all of this gain-of-function. In 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic. So, Obama ordered a moratorium, and at that time, Fauci had eighteen different gain-of-function experiments he was doing around the US. He instead moved his stuff offshore to Wuhan, where he could do it out of sight of these 300 scientists and nosy White House officials who were trying to shut him down. And he continued to do it with the same people he was funding here, Ralph Baric and Peter Dazak, and they moved their operation to the Wuhan lab."

Otb @Roosting

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Karen.

Ed was one of the first to call it, now that data is overwelming.

Stick to watching CNN

Karen: "I don't watch CNN"

The fuck you don't.

and it causes AIDS too doesn't it wingnut? 

:roflcrying:

good lord... enlightened one  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and it causes AIDS too doesn't it wingnut? 

:roflcrying:

good lord... enlightened one  

It destroys your immune system.

In your case it targeted your brain, not much there regardless.

• Like 1

so cant elaborate in your own words? 

I'm not a mind reader so it might be beneficial to actually post some words and make a point.

So you are all in with that? RFK JR is your mouth piece?

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Learn history.  You can trust your government or history, but not both.

During the Cold War, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) launched its Operation Mockingbird, which aimed to collect intelligence by bribing journalists and institutions around the world and affecting public opinion by manipulating news media.

Carl Bernstein, a famous American investigative journalist who unveiled the scandal in 1977, said that according to the plan, the CIA recruited journalists that were put on a payroll by the CIA and instructed to write "fake stories". The CIA admitted that at least 400 journalists and 25 large organizations around the world had secretly carried out assignments for the agency.

Your being played.  

FrRrW9zXwAEupS6.thumb.jpeg.8e1e414c6d155837dfd3f75efcc7b159.jpeg