Check your account email address ×

RFK jr. Is a conspiracy nut!

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Based on propaganda.

Are you still disinfecting your groceries?

Nice. Posting summer 2020 opinion pieces and pawning off as something else. Good work.

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

You are the only idiot who thought the conversation even remotely implied US weapons' were developed and built in a china factory then shipped off to the pentagon. How stupid are you? 

That is exactly what the halfwit stated 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

.....so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab

So either AC is a dipshit, or Roosting or most likely both.

Just fucking laughable that you morons truly think we would develop a weapon in a hostile foreign country.  THINK! :smack:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That is exactly what the halfwit stated 

So either AC is a dipshit, or Roosting or most likely both.

Just fucking laughable that you morons truly think we would develop a weapon in a hostile foreign country.  THINK! :smack:

got that synopsis on what the real story is yet?

You are the one who said a chinese factory building complete weapons for the US gov. 

so why did fucky/USA send sensitive research that could be developed to weapons grade pandemic level to china for? Why would he do that? was it banned here? 

22 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You are the one who said a chinese factory building complete weapons for the US gov. 

Err, not.  Quote me if that is the case.  AC did.  I called bullshit.  If you had the reading comprehension capability of a 3rd grader you could follow.  I will try to dumb it down for you and requote both of us so you understand.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab

That is where AC directly stated that Fauci is moving his WEAPONS RESEARCH to a lab in China.  ie, sharing all of our trade secrets on such a bioweapon.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Out of all the preposterous statements he has made this one may top them all.  He is claiming that the US moved WEAPONS research to China. 

And there is where I called out his incessant stupidity.  Sorry you don't comprehend rather simple English.  

The summary is simple as well.  You are dumb fucking moron if you think the US would move weapon development or for that matter could move weapons development to China.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Err, not.  Quote me if that is the case.  AC did.  I called bullshit.  If you had the reading comprehension capability of a 3rd grader you could follow.  I will try to dumb it down for you and requote both of us so you understand.

That is where AC directly stated that Fauci is moving his WEAPONS RESEARCH to a lab in China.  ie, sharing all of our trade secrets on such a bioweapon.

And there is where I called out his incessant stupidity.  Sorry you don't comprehend rather simple English.  

The summary is simple as well.  You are dumb fucking moron if you think the US would move weapon development or for that matter could move weapons development to China.

you go girl

is it true the USA moved research of corona virus modification to china? yes / no

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

All this name calling and claimed knowledge predating the actual spread of covid not to mention his supposed knowledge of how dangerous the vaccine is and the cuck still let his better half get vaccinated….fucking clown.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't learned anything since.

That's why I posted that.  Retard.

No it wasn’t. I hadn’t even posted in the thread so that’s definitely not it. You’re just trying to reuse old material again, kind of like when you said Nadal’s cramps in 2011 were caused by the vaccine.

:lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Bambi.  Has no clue when she's being played.

I know Ace went cuck-shit, but you don't have to go all estrogen injection on us and refer to yourself as a female.  Someday maybe you will stop being played.  Still rolling.  Weapons development for the US in China. :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know Ace went cuck-shit, but you don't have to go all estrogen injection on us and refer to yourself as a female.  Someday maybe you will stop being played.  Still rolling.  Weapons development for the US in China. :lol: 

Has ACE been back after his whiskey cuck night? Maybe someone should do a safety check. 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If you got a covid jab you are gay .

So if Lloyd's wife is gay, what does that make him?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does this letter from 2004 say?

image.thumb.png.862750533159385a466ea73bee7436eb.png

Nothing about moving a bioweapon development to China. So...

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

0*E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

I was only referring to Men . 

I dont talk about other peoples Wives .

I guess I’m gay and AC is a cuck who runs his cock holster here endlessly about the vaccinated yet he’s powerless at home…fuck ‘em.