Check your account email address ×

Biden to sign executive order to require background checks on more gun sales

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

if bidum researched it there is already a law on the books requiring that:news:

Sounds like mostly word candy for the base.  Guess it comes down to the change in definition of "gun dealer." 

Notice how they want increased penalties for former dealers selling guns but nothing about more enforcement on those that lie on the 4473?  Couldn't do that because his son is guilty of it.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sounds like mostly word candy for the base.  Guess it comes down to the change in definition of "gun dealer." 

Notice how they want increased penalties for former dealers selling guns but nothing about more enforcement on those that lie on the 4473?  Couldn't do that because his son is guilty of it.  :lol:   

Yeah, nothing but word candy to get the base going.

All the old narratives are getting back to the mainstream again,  GUN CONTROL, Women's Pay vs Men, Black reparations.  All the typical dem talking points from the last decade.

Under the executive order, Biden is also directing Attorney General Merrick Garland to develop and implement a plan to prevent former federally licensed firearms dealers, whose licenses have been revoked or surrendered, from continuing to engage in the business of dealing in firearms.

Wait , what . We need to come up with a plan for someone illegaly selling guns? Im sorry , I guess I just assumed there was one.

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

💯 percent it would get abused…no question 

No question.  People better start being careful about what they post or like on the FB .  Could easily be used against you. Confiscate,  and then you prove it is a false accusation.  

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

No question.  People better start being careful about what they post or like on the FB .  Could easily be used against you. Confiscate,  and then you prove it is a false accusation.  

I’m guessing the way it would be set up, getting your guns confiscated would be a lot easier then getting them back, fees, court appearances etc. Could be a effective way to remove a lot of the firearms from this country under the guise of making it safer 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

9FD6C1A1-95D6-409A-A07C-1255B7BA93FE.jpeg

Fucking cops already abuse the shit out of it.

Guy few houses down died paramedics worked on him in the doorway for some time cops were there etc etc .his 25 ish yr old kid lived with him.  Kid was upset like most people would be . Then cops start hauling guns out of the house. 

I stepped in and was like what is going on here why are you taking the guns . First cop says it is for his own safety.  I was saying no not acceptable.  Next cop comes out with a arm full and says he is a knowen drug dealer we are taking the guns at thus point other neighbors are involved . The guy had got poped selling a 1,/4 of pot 7 yrs before in hs .

Long story short me and a neighbor on the city council made a list of every Gan and box of amo they took . They were all kinds of pissed off about what we were doing . But at this point there were well over 20 people watching. 

Took him over 12 mo to get all the guns back . Including having to hire a lawyer .  Fucking cops and the whole system 

• Sad 2

My son is working as a pharmacist down in Phoenix Arizona, so tonight he tells me they have constitutional carry and he tells me people are extremely nice to each other down there. I wonder why that is? :whistle: 

This is nothing more than just trying to make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy and sell guns.  The harder you make it for gun sellers, the less you may have.  After a while people just won't want to do it because of the hassle.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

My son is working as a pharmacist down in Phoenix Arizona, so tonight he tells me they have constitutional carry and he tells me people are extremely nice to each other down there. I wonder why that is? :whistle: 

Because they have some really good Medical Marijuana........... :thumbsup:

Foghorn Leghorn: I say, I say that's a joke, son | Jokes, Sayings, Funny  signs

Ever notice how these laws are typically in a knee jerk reaction to gun violence against white people in “mass shootings”? None of these laws will prevent the gun violence in the inner city where guns are typically obtained illegally. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Ever notice how these laws are typically in a knee jerk reaction to gun violence against white people in “mass shootings”? None of these laws will prevent the gun violence in the inner city where guns are typically obtained illegally. 

Well it is not a crisis untill white folk are involved. Black folks matter from sep to nov every other yr.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I have noticed!  :lol:

It is ignoring  the worst racism imaginable,  so they don’t have to have a discussion where they could be called racists. 

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

21% end up dead from retaliation 

We are a Nation of liars,  plagued by the same problems year after year.  Because anyone who dares tell the truth is destroyed. 

• Like 3