Check your account email address ×

Pathetic human being kills self.

Just now, snoughnut said:

That’s your self description to a T

I'm surprised that you'd be defending a Clinton associate with your GOP stripes among the gifted ones here. Then there's the uncomfortable fact, at least to some, that he refined the art of leveraged takeovers. Perhaps you don't understand how a leveraged takeover occurs and the damage it creates for workers? Or maybe you do and just don't care? Regardless, he blew his brains out at his business for all his business partners to see. More to this story will either be revealed or covered up.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re getting your ignorant MAGAt ass handed to you :lol: 

I love watching pathetic liberals like you and Eeyore cry about wealthy people…………..they need to pay more taxes!!!!…….waaaaaaaaa!!!!

Just now, snoughnut said:

I love watching pathetic liberals like you and Eeyore cry about wealthy people…………..they need to pay more taxes!!!!…….waaaaaaaaa!!!!

His ass is still on fire from the kick in the pussy I gave him on the Trump at fault for the train gig.... put all his eggs in a basket, then proceeded to end up with it all over his face. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You’re a useful idiot for the oligarchs :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody’s jealous.  Not sure what you find so pleasant about licking the ballsacks of oligarchs.  

Like finding pleasure that someone killed themselves?  That kind of pleasure?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I'm surprised that you'd be defending a Clinton associate with your GOP stripes among the gifted ones here. Then there's the uncomfortable fact, at least to some, that he refined the art of leveraged takeovers. Perhaps you don't understand how a leveraged takeover occurs and the damage it creates for workers? Or maybe you do and just don't care? Regardless, he blew his brains out at his business for all his business partners to see. More to this story will either be revealed or covered up.....

I don’t care about him. I’m just pointing out the fact that you’re outraged because he’s wealthy.

Just now, Snake said:

His ass is still on fire from the kick in the pussy I gave him on the Trump at fault for the train gig.... put all his eggs in a basket, then proceeded to end up with it all over his face. :lol:

:lmao: Poor Moe Moe :lol: lifelong hypocrite who needed Union protection to make in life is easily butthurt when called out. 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don’t care about him. I’m just pointing out the fact that you’re outraged because he’s wealthy.

Assume much?.....or is this more programming of what to assume by your squad? 

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like finding pleasure that someone killed themselves?  That kind of pleasure?

Not at all.  But didn’t rush to their defense simply because someone posted about it.  Seems many did because of his wealth.  Too many equate wealth with good.  May or may not be the case. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Turd herder got :owned: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not at all.  But didn’t rush to their defense simply because someone posted about it.  Seems many did because of his wealth.  Too many equate wealth with good.  May or may not be the case. 

That made zero sense.  Just like the guy who started the thread taking pleasure in it.  Last I knew, no one heard of the guy until now.  Made a bundle buying and selling Snapple, and I remember at the time, who'd be crazy enough to pay that kind of money for an iced tea company.  Sounds to me like he saw an opportunity and benefitted from a smart business decision, just like Joe bragging about his stock scores.  This is no different, just more zeros.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That made zero sense.  Just like the guy who started the thread taking pleasure in it.  Last I knew, no one heard of the guy until now.  Made a bundle buying and selling Snapple, and I remember at the time, who'd be crazy enough to pay that kind of money for an iced tea company.  Sounds to me like he saw an opportunity and benefitted from a smart business decision, just like Joe bragging about his stock scores.  This is no different, just more zeros.

Kinda weird.

Hates the right cause they make it on their own.

Loves the left that make it all because of government taxes that HE pays into. 

Dude needs psychiatric help.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who exactly is “worshipping” this guy…Oh you didn’t call him pathetic and evil so you must worship him! Talk about small minded.

Exactly , I wish the POS would fucking die already. I just dont want my grandkids future spent doing it.

And yes, I was very opposed to Trumps spending too. In fact I slammed him quite ofton for doing so.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Assume much?.....or is this more programming of what to assume by your squad? 

Without knowing 100% of the facts, you assumed the guy offed himself because of his financial dealings. You’re just like your buddy Snow Rectum, you both lack self awareness.

Edited by snoughnut

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Kinda weird.

Hates the right cause they make it on their own.

Loves the left that make it all because of government taxes that HE pays into. 

Dude needs psychiatric help.

You are one stupid motherfucker