Check your account email address ×

They shouldn’t have stopped him.

Take him out back in an alley and put a bullet in his head. No media coverage no attention, nothing. Just like the msu shooter, imo people like that are committing suicide but they want to go out with notoriety so people remember them. If the publicity stopped i think there'd be a reduction in these types of killings

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Take him out back in an alley and put a bullet in his head. No media coverage no attention, nothing. Just like the msu shooter, imo people like that are committing suicide but they want to go out with notoriety so people remember them. If the publicity stopped i think there'd be a reduction in these types of killings

I want to see that big dude beat him to death on national tv. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I want to see that big dude beat him to death on national tv. 

I don't know if he could...fat, slow and out of shape. Was easily stopped in his tracks by the much smaller cops. He'd probably have a heart attack before he finished the job.:lol:....emotional anger or not.

3 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Should be automatic death penalty for mass murder, along with a very short appeals process. I always love the argument not guilty by reason of insanity. Well no fucking shit they’re insane, they still don’t deserve to breathe the same air as we do. I also love the argument that the death penalty is not a deterrent.  I would not say it will deter all mass murderers, but it will deter some of them, and that’s all that should matter for these wastes of oxygen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know if he could...fat, slow and out of shape. Was easily stopped in his tracks by the much smaller cops. He'd probably have a heart attack before he finished the job.:lol:....emotional anger or not.

Cops sensed something was gonna fly. 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Should be automatic death penalty for mass murder, along with a very short appeals process. I always love the argument not guilty by reason of insanity. Well no fucking shit they’re insane, they still don’t deserve to breathe the same air as we do. I also love the argument that the death penalty is not a deterrent.  I would not say it will deter all mass murderers, but it will deter some of them, and that’s all that should matter for these wastes of oxygen.

I don’t think it’ll deter either mass murderers or serial killers. Not with their mindset. But it would relieve society of housing them so that they can enjoy the gift of life while their victims lost theirs. So it’s only fair that they lose theirs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That little fucking weasel scampered out of the court room. 

He is a weasel , typical no balls shooter who hates his loife and wants to destroy others . Fuck him , hope he gets raped daily

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shifty said:

A Child rapist got killed yesterday in a NH Prison. 

BERLIN, N.H. (AP) — An inmate who was assaulted by a fellow inmate at the New Hampshire state prison in Berlin has died, authorities said.

The assault took place at the Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility in Berlin on Monday morning, the state Department of Corrections said in a news release. One inmate suffered serious injuries, was taken to a hospital, and later died.

The attorney general's office, which is handling the investigation, identified the inmate on Wednesday as James Dale, 65, who was convicted of murdering a 6-year-old girl in 1997. He's been at the prison since 2014.

They should have stated the dudes named that killed him. Then folks could mail a check in for his canteen.

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Well he was targeting Black people...... I wonder how well that will work out for him in prison???

:lol:

LeBron and DeShawn will have fun!

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

LeBron and DeShawn will have fun!

So will Turner Brown...... 

Turner Brown

A small guy goes into an elevator, looks up and notices a huge dude standing next to him. The big dude looks down upon the small guy and says, “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.” The small guy faints.

The big dude picks up the small guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small guy, “What’s wrong with you?”

The small guy says, “Excuse me, but what did you say?”

The big dude looks down and says, “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.”

The small guy says, “Thank God! I thought you said ‘Turn around’.”

• Haha 2