Check your account email address ×

List of Jeff Epstein’s associates to be released.

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Maxwell had dirt on Trump she could and would have used it to save her ass.   Prosecutors would have jumped at giving her a deal to nail Trump. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

If Maxwell had dirt on Trump she could and would have used it to save her ass.   Prosecutors would have jumped at giving her a deal to nail Trump. 

One would think that. I think by not saying anything at all is saving her ass. The minute she says anything she's a goner.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yup

theres very likely nothing there in trump 

likely lots of democrats, bill gates, etc 

Rumour is bill gates wife left him because she found out what he was doing 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup

No doubt that and the fact he had another woman he would spend like one week a year with.   Some old flame.   Story is the wife got fed up with that too.  No more hall pass.  :lol: 

https://www.channelnews.com.au/the-other-woman-in-bill-gates-life-revealed-after-divorce-announcement/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yup

Maybe. But it's not like women have never decided they all of a sudden want a divorce out of the blue after 30 yrs of marriage.

Happens all the time. 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

One would think that. I think by not saying anything at all is saving her ass. The minute she says anything she's a goner.

One would think they would take her out before she said anything like they likely did to Jeffrey.   Bet she has a "in case of death file" with someone.   I think they even have a name for that sort of thing.  I believe they got to Epstein's or its with the Israeli govt and deals were cut with them.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe. But it's not like women have never decided they all of a sudden want a divorce out of the blue after 30 yrs of marriage.

Happens all the time. 

She readily admitted his continued relationship with Epstein really disturbed her and helped lead to divorce.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2022/03/melinda-gates-jeffrey-epstein-led-to-bill-gates-divorce-gayle-king-interview

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I swear that some people here are on the trump payroll. 

It's fascinating. And no different than the way some defend democrats.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How ironic. A new article on those who have politically polarized minds. 

https://www.nextgov.com/ideas/2023/02/people-who-share-ideology-have-similar-neural-fingerprints/382927/

That's not what this thread is about but carry on.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. Not at all. I see both sides the same. It’s just way more fun to pick on GOP’s. They tend to take it more serious. Like they believe it really matters who wins a trillion dollar popularity contest. 

Nope 

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. Not at all. I see both sides the same. It’s just way more fun to pick on GOP’s. They tend to take it more serious. Like they believe it really matters who wins a trillion dollar popularity contest. 

Whoosh!  :lmao:

On a different note got to love all the "I am neutral" claims on here.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Every single one of them. I don't give a shit if they have a D or an R behind there name. If they actively participated the sexual assault of minors they should get the book thrown at them.

Absolutely, regardless of party

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Out of all the famous people involved Trump was the only one to call and offer help.  He was the only one to actually take action against Epstein kicking him out of Mar A Lago.   If Trump's involved absolutely prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law however there is no indication at this point he was involved with young women in Epstein's circle.   He never took the Lolita Express to Epstein Island.  

Let's be clear its pretty obvious with the hatred of Trump by 95% of media if there was something on him in regards to Epstein it would have been out LONG LONG ago.  Even at the risk of exposing others in power.  In 2019 the leaked tape of ABC's Amy Robach talking about the story ABC killed she mentions Clinton but not Trump.  If you think for a second if she had dirt on Trump and should wouldn't have mentioned it there or ABC would have not ran the story you are an idiot.   

Absolutely

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many posters are running cover for Trump. When does it stop?

Running cover?  If he’s guilty, prosecute him.  Can you read?  I suppose you can explain why Epstein had a painting of Clinton, an actual convicted sexual predator, in a dress?  Or why he flew there over 20 times?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

How old was Trumps daughter when he made the creepy statement about her if she wasn't his daughter?

No one cares.  Compared to what is on the record for the Biden’s and Clinton, not even in the same zip code….

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are you on the peyote dots again?

• Haha 1