Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Actually if you permanently left nobody would care.  That being said, it would be nice to see the average post intelligence on this site go up because of it.

Deepcunt only HSR would care if you jump off a roof.... NEXT!! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Actually if you permanently left nobody would care.  That being said, it would be nice to see the average post intelligence on this site go up because of it.

No doubt :thumb:

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Deepcunt only HSR would care if you jump off a roof.... NEXT!! :thumbsup:

Nobody would care if you hung yourself :news: Just sayin' , might make life easier for the people around you:thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/20/2023 at 6:44 AM, Skidooski said:

A brief synopsis of the last few pages:

Kill yourself there is no god you idiot

:lol: 

So seriously, what makes you get out of bed in the morning knowing that you are one day closer to being worm food with your beliefs?..:lol:.... Are you on a lot of antidepressants? What gives you drive and purpose for your existence?

I don't even remember what it was like to be on your side of the fence..... But I will choose Faith and Hope and the promise of eternal life any day. Like another member said I have nothing to lose and everything to gain with my beliefs.

I don't push my beliefs on anyone...... We will all find out soon enough what is on the other side. I've made my decision. Just too much perfection with functional limbs, a beating heart,cardiovascular system and some with a functioning brain for me to fathom anything other than creation.  I just don't see us getting here by two distant stars banging into each other and/or many other theories of our existence. But to each their own.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So seriously, what makes you get out of bed in the morning knowing that you are one day closer to being worm food with your beliefs?..:lol:.... Are you on a lot of antidepressants? What gives you drive and purpose for your existence?

I don't even remember what it was like to be on your side of the fence..... But I will choose Faith and Hope and the promise of eternal life any day. Like another member said I have nothing to lose and everything to gain with my beliefs.

I don't push my beliefs on anyone...... We will all find out soon enough what is on the other side. I've made my decision. Just too much perfection with functional limbs, a beating heart,cardiovascular system and some with a functioning brain for me to fathom anything other than creation.  I just don't see us getting here by two distant stars banging into each other and/or many other theories of our existence. But to each their own.

If you need a God to give you purpose in life I honestly don't know what to say.

:lol:

As for what's on the other side, if there was one, I'm sure it would have gotten out by now how good or bad it is.

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you need religion to get you out of bed and to make you happy then so be it. I don't need any of that fairytale stuff. When I die, I'm dead...the end. So I'm going to make the most of my life how I see fit and not waste my time praying to someone and giving my money to some church. 

Some religions believe God lives on a star called Kolob that governs all all the other stars  :news: 

If I want to read Fiction I'd choose a different book then the bible

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1