Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

And now you just remember that you're retarded. Come on man you just sit around and do nothing all day but roll smoke and post. This is your life, wow sad. 

Try praying for me to stop beating you up everyday 🤣

It's funny how other members quoted you with questions but instead of addressing them with some sort of response you are just worried about what I posted. What are you scared of? Looking dumb,,, hasn't stop you yet. So show some balls and respond to the guys like Neal that you had no troubles starting shit with. 

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You and a few others, step away from the internet and go do something with your life.  15,676 of wasted time.  

That's the number of my posts that members have liked you fucking retard :lol::owned: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That's the number of my posts that members have liked you fucking retard :lol::owned: 

As I said you may want to rethink your life, if that's owning I want nothing to do with it. :thumbsup: 13k of garbage 15k of bull shit. Sad. :news: 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I see some of you are going to hell. :good:

See Ya there........... :thumbsup: - - beer_cheers.gif.cd751a268fa86758c2bec148a857dc4b.gif

I'll bring the Drinks, Steve will bring the Smoke and you can bring the Charcuterie Board, one of the others can bring the Ice Water.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Rofl.  You thinking yours is better is fucking hilarious. 

In case you haven't noticed but since he had a mental breakdown over me using the laugh reaction to his post he is going to mimic me again and use the laugh reaction thinking it will do the same to us :lol:It's hilarious!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

In case you haven't noticed but since he had a mental breakdown over me using the laugh reaction to his post he is going to mimic me again and use the laugh reaction thinking it will do the same to us :lol:It's hilarious!!!!!!!

:lol::lol2::lolz:

Who Pulled the Sword from the Stone? The Truth of the Swords of King Arthur  | Ancient Origins

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, HSR said:

YoU better ReThInK yOuR lIFe!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol: Poor guy was frantic last night trolling me!!!! I don't think I've seen someone this triggered before :thumb: Great work gents, just excellent :bc:

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not excusing Badger, but he and this Jerry fella oughta take his advice.  They're like a 3 man wrecking squad with their little long standing squabbles.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not excusing Badger, but he and this Jerry fella oughta take his advice.  They're like a 3 man wrecking squad with their little long standing squabbles.  :lol: 

:lol: