Check your account email address ×

The return of Jesus.

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

You Are a piece of shit, that information was shared thru a P.M. between you and I on HCS. I Never said anything to anyone about your brother..... Hell I even gave myself a vacation for making a comment about "Your Wife" in a thread even know the pic you posted wasn't your wife asshole.

FUCK YOU ROB............. 

You talked about in the same thread the cappy he was talking about his daughters death, So fuck off Jerry!! 

Just now, Badger** said:

Nice chop Jerry ya POS, I I was very proud of to talk about my brother. So fuck you!!

IT was a private message asshole.... Prove me wrong, go get it from where I posted anything about it out in the open forums..... I'll wait

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

WRONG ASSHOLE it was a private message between you and I

Go find it, it was all the above ya lying POS. I never bought up an PM's from you and me it was public knowledge you had someone die. Go back a read what i said Dumb fuck!! 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Go find it, it was all the above ya lying POS. I never bought up an PM's from you and me it was public knowledge you had someone die. Go back a read what i said Dumb fuck!! 

What a liar you are 

Just now, Badger** said:

As usual you're a piece of shit, Man am I sorry I ever talked to or shared info about my brother thru a P.M.

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'd like to think are two brothers are up in heaven. Think about that Jerry. 

No PM's were ever brought up in this!!!  But you run with it Jerry being the POS you are. 

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

No PM's were ever brought up in this!!!  But you run with Jerry being the POS you are. 

Hey fuck head 4 maybe 5 people knew about my brother and what happened and that info was shared via Personal Message, Paul, Bontz, HSR and yourself..... Man you truly are a lying piece of shit just to cover your ass and your fuck ups 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bring up Jesus and the entire place erupts like a carbuncle. 

Religion is evil. Case closed!

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good thing Repugs own and claim the religious :lol: 

I wouldn't say that. Most blacks are very religious and vote Democrat.

:bc:

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

keep promoting the greatest fiction story of all time my child, the royalties keep pouring in.....bless you

Yes, believers will be ridiculed and skorned by non- believers.. 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Correct, why have them anymore. :dunno: if it wasn't for my wife I would have long got rid of it. 

We still have a landline the wife refuses to give up

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Belief in what exactly, a personal, all-knowing, all-loving deity?  All evidence shows that not to be the case. It’s a wishful thinking crutch.

Neal

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Religion is evil. Case closed!

:lol:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good thing Repugs own and claim the religious :lol: 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Did invisible man in the sky make you say that

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just like any other year in the history of humans 

Thanks for re-inforcing my faith.... Prophecies abound:thumbsup:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

32 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey fuck head 4 maybe 5 people knew about my brother and what happened and that info was shared via Personal Message, Paul, Bontz, HSR and yourself..... Man you truly are a lying piece of shit just to cover your ass and your fuck ups 

BS we have openly talked about it, about both of them and with Cappy. You lying POS I have never been in a PM with all of them at once, that I know of. And I will not hide my brother so go fuck yourself.:finger:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

BS we have openly talked about it, about both of them and with Cappy. You lying POS I have never been in a PM with all of them at once, that I know of. And I will not hide my brother so go fuck yourself.:finger:

They were all one on one messages not a group message,one message with Paul, one message with Bontz, one message with HSR and One message with you after you talking about loosing your brother.... Pffft Cappy's daughter passed away before I was a member on hcs or shortly after I joined hcs and I was not active in the forums when I 1st joined I learned about Cappy's daughter after I was more active in the GDF...... Keep spinning it Rob 

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Make of it what you will....corona is just the beginning......End times will be fun:lol:many plagues will appear.

Screenshot_20230212_093732_Chrome.jpg

So the implication is that those who accept Jesus as savior don’t need reminding that life is tenuous and can be lost at any moment…

WTF…

Neal

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Man you truly are a lying piece of shit just to cover your ass and your fuck ups 

Nailed it. Jerry you and I know the truth and being a compulsive liar he'll just continue to make up bullshit.

It was a totally classless post as was his attack on Neal as he doesn't realize what a hypocrite he made of himself.

He's not convincing anyone here :bc: