Check your account email address ×

So Easy…

• Platinum Contributing Member

For 80 year old Joe to :owned: the Repugs last night.  He was able to negotiate saving SS and Medicare live in front of the American people.  Everyone witnessed Qev the weak dick unable to lead his band of hecklers.  The more Marge 3 Toes is in the spot light the better for Dems.  Nice list of accomplishments in two years.  The annual budget deficit is smaller after orange man’s record breaking peacetime deficit spending.  It’s clear Repugs have zero interest in governing.  Performa and obstruction are their platform.  Proud Blue Voter :thumbsup:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Old dementia Joe prattled on last night like he was the second coming of Vince Lombardi except Lombardi actually accomplished something, Joe just lies about it.:lmao: The last 2 years have been quite telling.

Don’t let facts get in the way of your opinion :lol: 

Repugs with their hands out even though they opposed it :lol: If there weren’t so many ignorant morons in the electorate Repugs would’t have any support :lmao: 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For 80 year old Joe to :owned: the Repugs last night.  He was able to negotiate saving SS and Medicare live in front of the American people.  Everyone witnessed Qev the weak dick unable to lead his band of hecklers.  The more Marge 3 Toes is in the spot light the better for Dems.  Nice list of accomplishments in two years.  The annual budget deficit is smaller after orange man’s record breaking peacetime deficit spending.  It’s clear Repugs have zero interest in governing.  Performa and obstruction are their platform.  Proud Blue Voter :thumbsup:

So oblivious :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hmm… interesting take.  After watching it I better understood why only 37% of dems want him to run again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So oblivious :lol:

Doesn't take much to convince idiots like snowbeavis.  The higher inflation goes, the sooner people like him have to sell their little mcmansions in the red areas and move to their beloved blue parts of the big cities and concentrate the masses.

• Haha 1

" Look!  Here's the deal.  MAGA Republicans!.   DeMOCKracy!.  Look it up! " Christ learn a couple new lines you fucking dementia patient.  Quit sprinkling bullshit about your family ever couple minutes.  Guy is a corrupt lying mumbling disgrace.  Lets talk about all the things he DIDN'T talk about.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

" Look!  Here's the deal.  MAGA Republicans!.   DeMOCKracy!.  Look it up! " Christ learn a couple new lines you fucking dementia patient.  Quit sprinkling bullshit about your family ever couple minutes.  Guy is a corrupt lying disgrace.  Lets talk about all the things he DIDN'T talk about.

A Don the Con cultist lecturing anyone is a disgrace :lol: 

It's easy to accomplish something when it was going to happen anyway.  SS and MC were never going away, and jobs were always going to come back.  The Democrats have no plan, they don't understand economics and don't understand human behavior (ie: gun control doesn't work, taxes are almost always bad, and more government regulations choke the country). 

That said, I don't think the Republicans have a plan, either.  It seems like politics in this country has devolved into "I'm against whatever the other side wants to do, even if our position is bad for the country, because it's always good for us".

At least, Trump understood the economy and what people want.  If he'd ditch his ego and pride, and help advise a strong candidate, they could win easily.  Instead, I'm afraid he's just going to drag Republicans down with controversy and infighting.  Could Kari Lake win?  With Trump's help behind the scenes, I'd say yes, she could.

In the meantime, Biden's approach seems to be to avoid anything that could be controversial, don't try to answer tough questions, and just let stuff happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

It's easy to accomplish something when it was going to happen anyway.  SS and MC were never going away, and jobs were always going to come back.  The Democrats have no plan, they don't understand economics and don't understand human behavior (ie: gun control doesn't work, taxes are almost always bad, and more government regulations choke the country). 

That said, I don't think the Republicans have a plan, either.  It seems like politics in this country has devolved into "I'm against whatever the other side wants to do, even if our position is bad for the country, because it's always good for us".

At least, Trump understood the economy and what people want.  If he'd ditch his ego and pride, and help advise a strong candidate, they could win easily.  Instead, I'm afraid he's just going to drag Republicans down with controversy and infighting.  Could Kari Lake win?  With Trump's help behind the scenes, I'd say yes, she could.

In the meantime, Biden's approach seems to be to avoid anything that could be controversial, don't try to answer tough questions, and just let stuff happen.

Democrats started the scare tactics again with all the old narratives, R are going to cut SS etc.  They have been using this mantra since the 80's and it still seems to work with some of the idiots.  Don't forget, Democrats always want republicans to compromise when Dems are in the minority. 

Imagine that, another political piece trying to prove that tax cuts are not for the American worker.  FFS anyone that falls for that bullshit should just be shot.

Let me guess, MORE TAXES == BETTER LIFE and MORE MONEY in my pocket?  Bullshit.  STFU.

Another deceptive narrative pushed by democrats.  More taxes has never helped the US Taxpayer EVER.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Imagine that, another political piece trying to prove that tax cuts are not for the American worker.  FFS anyone that falls for that bullshit should just be shot.

Let me guess, MORE TAXES == BETTER LIFE and MORE MONEY in my pocket?  Bullshit.  STFU.

Another deceptive narrative pushed by democrats.  More taxes has never helped the US Taxpayer EVER.

Taxes D’s propose are on American Oligarchs and billion dollar corps so an economy supporting working and middle class Americans can be funded.  

Trickled on has proven to be a failure and only sheep beholden to the oligarchs still support the claim  

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Taxes D’s propose are on American Oligarchs and billion dollar corps so an economy supporting working and middle class Americans can be funded.  

Trickled on has proven to be a failure and only sheep beholden to the oligarchs still support the claim  

The same shit has been pushed since the 80's and you still fall for it.

Trickle down worked, that gave us the economy of the 80s and 90's

Tax cuts work, it puts more $$$ into the working mans pocket and less to the government.

Now, can you tell me who these supposed "american oligarchs" are?  While you are at it, list all the oligarchs that we have to look out for.  The dems should have a list....or is it another false narrative like "the wealthy" another boogey man that can never be defined, because if it was, it would be easy to fix.