Check your account email address ×

Systemic Fatherless

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Ok.  :lol:Do you think it will make a difference?  Nahhhh, lets just not talk about it. 

It is a white peoples problem too.  

Obviously, a leading cause of liberalism as well, by some of the butt hurt. 🤔

Systemic fatherless homes. :lol: Is that a new buzzword? Another excuse that society can use to excuse failure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s an absolute comedian when he plays sociologist. :lol: 

So are you!  :lol:  I’m not sure what the issue is here, statistics regarding single parent households have been known for years. Doesn’t mean everyone’s gonna turn out bad.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Systemic fatherless homes. :lol: Is that a new buzzword? Another excuse that society can use to excuse failure. 

How the fuck were you a "mental health professional" ?

What a joke.  Proof of most Government employees. :news:

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I hope so.  I want credit for coining the phrase.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just another excuse for people to fail. 

Sure , it doesnt have to be an excuse . But we can still acknowledge the problem . I know people close that still have trauma from one parent not being around. Good successful people but it still affects them . 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

No bigger threat to Americans children than the man Mom brings into the home.  

That's ME!! :lol: Man you're killing me here :lol:

My wife had 2 boys 3&6 when we "met". Now they're 30 and 33 and we are very close.They got the sledding bug from me(see trail report thread) Their real father has lived here their entire lives,they visit him once or twice a year.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

My wife had 2 boys 3&6 when we "met". Now they're 30 and 33 and we are very close.They got the sledding bug from me(see trail report thread) Their real father has lived here their entire lives,they visit him once or twice a year.

You are a good dude. So that was the best thing for them. 

But sadly not always the case. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well you motherfucker!

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are a good dude. So that was the best thing for them. 

But sadly not always the case. 

That's the nicest thing anybody has said to me in this thread, I love you man:friends:

:lol::bc: 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well you motherfucker!

THAT'S WHAT MY BOYS CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Good on you!  :bc: 
Not taking anything away from stand up guys or women , but there are a lot of creeps.  It goes both ways too.  My wife’s step mom was a real piece of work.  The abuse isn’t always sexual.  Emotional, physical as well. 

• Like 1

Happens way too often here.  Fucking animals. What can be done ?  CPS is a joke.  Have a good friend who’s stepmother was physically abusing her and her sisters.  They were taken out of the situation and then suffered sexual abuse from the people who were supposed to be helping them. :wall:

DC5E833B-28B7-4A8C-A41B-F81287B234B1.jpeg

491C07FA-8A8B-47CB-8E0F-7B95D410D638.jpeg

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Happens way too often here.  Fucking animals. What can be done ?  CPS is a joke.  Have a good friend who’s stepmother was physically abusing her and her sisters.  They were taken out of the situation and then suffered sexual abuse from the people who were supposed to be helping them. :wall:

DC5E833B-28B7-4A8C-A41B-F81287B234B1.jpeg

491C07FA-8A8B-47CB-8E0F-7B95D410D638.jpeg

CPS is underfunded and understaffed in many locations. Very poor pay for workers. Same with childcare workers. Children simply aren’t a major priority in many parts of America. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

CPS is underfunded and understaffed in many locations. Very poor pay for workers. Same with childcare workers. Children simply aren’t a major priority in many parts of America. 

Yeah, its a huge problem.  I remember way back we called CPS on my sister in law.  The woman told my wife compared to what she sees every day, those kids are in good shape.  I don’t have the answer.  I hate it, don’t understand how you can abuse your children. Like said, it is a cycle that continues.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

we went to a Chinese buffet on Saturday. Our server was a boy that was like 9-10 years old 

no wonder they’re taking over 

Education, incarceration and income all match how many parents are in the home.   The evidence is indisputable.  No its not every child but you can look at statistic after statistic and you need a man involved in a child's life. 

Even children raised by just fathers do much better in almost every category.   Its not sexist to show true statistics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, its a huge problem.  I remember way back we called CPS on my sister in law.  The woman told my wife compared to what she sees every day, those kids are in good shape.  I don’t have the answer.  I hate it, don’t understand how you can abuse your children. Like said, it is a cycle that continues.  

The worst child abuse comes out of two parent households. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Education, incarceration and income all match how many parents are in the home.   The evidence is indisputable.  No its not every child but you can look at statistic after statistic and you need a man involved in a child's life. 

Even children raised by just fathers do much better in almost every category.   Its not sexist to show true statistics. 

If that’s the case, then kids should have 3 or 4 parents. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The worst child abuse comes out of two parent households. 

No. Not always but Nothing ensures a successful child then a two parent home. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But to some, anecdotal evidence negates statistics