Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson on what women want\need

Rod

Just now, toslow said:

bet you can't diag  hyd drift in a stick cyl

Well for that obviously you'd have to ask Jordan Peterson. You can hump his leg, I won't stop you.  

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well for that obviously you'd have to ask Jordan Peterson. You can hump his leg, I won't stop you.  

what kind of mechanic are you? as far as peterson to me it's all just a bunch of mumble jumble 

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If you think this goof has the answers to what women want I have a bridge to sell you. My god man you look for lifes answers from guys like this???? Wow.

Can you articulate on what points you disagree with what was saying there?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can you articulate on what points you disagree with what was saying there?

Did you read my first reply?

You think THAT guy that is probably married to his first piece of ass can figure out what women want just by reading :lol: you're retarded dude.

The role woman play doesnt change. Todays degenerate usa has ruined woman, many are lonely and without husbands. 80% of kids who go to jail come from single mother homes. JP speaks truth, most liberals are so dumb, JP has to water down his langauge to adhere to their lower IQ

Edited by stinkipinki

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jordan is really stuck in the past. Society and the role women play is passing him by. He’s becoming more relevant to a smaller section of males and less relevant to society as a whole. 

I find it really odd that ACE will ridicule you for your profession at any chance but feel this guy is like Jesus in the same profession ,mental health.

If he knows so much about women why is his daughter a crackpot eating only beef,salt and water as did Jordan for awhile.

Infatuated with Soviet art, names his daughter a Russian name Mikhaila, ran to Russia for medical treatment.

I think the guy is WAYYYY out there myself :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I find it really odd that ACE will ridicule you for your profession at any chance but feel this guy is like Jesus in the same profession ,mental health.

If he knows so much about women why is his daughter a crackpot eating only beef,salt and water as did Jordan for awhile.

Infatuated with Soviet art, names his daughter a Russian name Mikhaila, ran to Russia for medical treatment.

I don’t know about daughter thing, but his globe trotting to get detoxed from benzos was really odd. I listened to his rationale and it didn’t make any sense whatsoever. I’m happy that he got off the things, but Jesus. He sure knows how to complicate things. I could’ve recommended an excellent unit in Wisconsin that would’ve met all his needs. 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Where have I ridiculed thpins ex profession?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t know about daughter thing,

Mikhaila suffered from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) in her childhood,[202] requiring a hip and ankle replacement when she was 17 years-old.[24][203] A "nutrition 'influencer' with no medical credentials",[204] she has since adopted what she calls "the lion diet" consisting entirely of eating only beef, salt, and water.[202] In 2016, Peterson restricted his diet to only meat and a few vegetables in an attempt to control his depression and the effects of an autoimmune disorder.[17][13] In mid-2018, he stopped eating vegetables altogether and continued eating only beef, salt, and water.[202][204] Nutrition experts, including Jack Gilbert of the University of Chicago, point out that such a diet can result in "severe dysregulation".[202]