9 times in one night or...

One time for 9 nights consecutive?

Just now, Steve753 said:

What's better?

9 times in one night or...

One time for 9 nights consecutive?

It wasn’t one night! IIRC it was 8x in a day and 9 around a 48 hour period 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think he’s right.  I think men are very similar though, wanting an aggressive female that will take on tasks and be aggressive, yet can be tamed, like the aggressive man can be tamed into a relationship.

Neal

To me a man wants an intellectual equal that will tell him when he’s being an idiot lol

imo I think that’s why bachelors are so weird. Nobody to straighten them out 

Edited by ACE

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

To me a man wants an intellectual equal that will tell him when he’s being an idiot lol

imo I think that’s why bachelors are so weird. Nobody to straighten them out 

I think his explanation goes to show why we have an increase of gay/trans people in society recently.  Humans seem to want the same qualities in themselves, in a partner.  

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think he’s right.  I think men are very similar though, wanting an aggressive female that will take on tasks and be aggressive, yet can be tamed, like the aggressive man can be tamed into a relationship.

Neal

But a relationship can only have 1 alpha. Otherwise it is a non stop power struggle

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think his explanation goes to show why we have an increase of gay/trans people in society recently.  Humans seem to want the same qualities in themselves, in a partner.  

Neal

:lol:

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. You ask most gay people if they want to be gay instead of straight they'd say no I bet.

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I’m not convinced that humans want the same qualities as themselves in a partner. They want a counterpart. Someone that’s they’re “equal” but also different and different doesn’t mean unequal 

I’d never consider my wife to be unequal but thank goodness we’re a lot different  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m not convinced that humans want the same qualities as themselves in a partner. They want a counterpart. Someone that’s they’re “equal” but also different and different doesn’t mean unequal 

I’d never consider my wife to be unequal but thank goodness we’re a lot different  

I beleive submissive people seek out the opposite. It is a survival mechanism. 2 weaker people would get eaten by society.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Coles Notes:

9 times a night.:news:

I got to the Beauty and the Beast part, laughed, hit stop. What a loon.

Jordan uses a very broad stroke of the brush defining what women want. In the past what he states was more true. Women have far more choices in current society and needing an aggressive male has dropped off their radar scope. As the need to submit to a man. Culture has changed. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I beleive submissive people seek out the opposite. It is a survival mechanism. 2 weaker people would get eaten by society.

Well women are naturally weaker. It only makes sense that they want a man that they can fully trust but also protect them 

Just now, ACE said:

Well women are naturally weaker. It only makes sense that they want a man that they can fully trust but also protect them 

yes, but some woman are alpha's . So they usually look for a democrat as a mate.

• Haha 2

Just now, ACE said:

What areas would that be?

My former profession for 1. Betcha he can't diagnose a fouled spark plug ffs. He's an intellectual in an opinion based world. Such a smart man yet was a drug addict, raised his daughter so well she only eats beef,salt and water. Yes I am smarter than him.

Just now, HSR said:

My former profession for 1. Betcha he can't diagnose a fouled spark plug ffs. He's an intellectual in an opinion based world. Such a smart man yet was a drug addict, raised his daughter so well she only eats beef,salt and water. Yes I am smarter than him.

being really smart doesn’t mean you’re infallible.we all have our issues.  It only makes sense that if I want to talk about fouled spark plugs I could talk to you about it. But should I look to you for advice on these matters or should I look to Jordan Peterson?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

bet you can't diag  hyd drift in a stick cyl

Just now, ACE said:

But should I look to you for advice on these matters or should I look to Jordan Peterson?

If you think this goof has the answers to what women want I have a bridge to sell you. My god man you look for lifes answers from guys like this???? Wow.