Check your account email address ×

LOL - A New Political/Current Events Site

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Ok, let me try this from what I remember from the VS software..... Good God I'm defending Badger

Your screen shot is a thumb nail of just a part of the very 1st post in that thread that's the info you see in your pic. The bottom where it shows Badgers name is because he was the last person to post in that thread. Looking at the thread and Badgers name it shows he only has 2 posts on that site and both posts are in the same thread. Just like the software on here and most sites if you edit your post after you post it the software shows you edited your post and how long ago. Badgers posts do not show they were edited and VS's new software allows Admins to see what you changed in your post before and after your edit. Look at the 1st post and your screen shot, the O.P. is what you are thinking Badger deleted, looks like his posts were not edited from him, a Mod or Admin. Go to the home page on there and look at other threads listed at the bottom of the page and you'll see the same thing, part of the 1st post and who made the last post in the thread........ :thumbsup: -- beer_cheers.gif.0cfe2ee6a2a5a8f6e070f32a0aaa3d87.gif

Roger that.

Had a few beers in me last night. Gave it far too much effort.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You didn't need to tell us the entire site has seen all your lies now. Everything you claim will now be questioned. It's like the Mark Cuban BS story I caught you on all over again. 

You've taken over the position of the "site joke" from former member Polaris 550 :thumb:

550 was more entertaining as long as the "stalkers" left him alone

1 hour ago, HSR said:

That's fucking gross O.o

Yeah, that looks like a homeless person lives there.. I didn't want to zoom in and see a 5gal bucket filled with shit:lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, HSR said:

You didn't need to tell us the entire site has seen all your lies now. Everything you claim will now be questioned. It's like the Mark Cuban BS story I caught you on all over again. 

You've taken over the position of the "site joke" from former member Polaris 550 :thumb:

You got it sunshine. :lol2::lol:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You got it sunshine. :lol2::lol:

You should quit with the stupid nicknames too. I see you finally stopped the el chapo nonsense once I pointed it out.:news:

Seriously you really should back some of your bullshit up one of these times though or the liar moniker will stick like it did to GS for a decade.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You should quit with the stupid nicknames too. I see you finally stopped the el chapo nonsense once I pointed it out.:news:

Seriously you really should back some of your bullshit up one of these times though or the liar moniker will stick like it did to GS for a decade.

still waiting for my ribs:burp:

• Haha 2

Just now, HSR said:

You really should back some of your bullshit up one of these times though or the liar moniker will stick like it did to GS for a decade.

I liked El Chapo but retard hits the nail on the head for you Stevie. Got Patrick's stuff on a truck today heading down to southern Missouri then over to Arizona. Oh but the lies. :mc:

:lol2::lol::lmao:

:lies::lies::lies: Poor BS just desperate to be important on FreedomSledder,just like he was on HCS. 

You could post up the purchase order( with his name) and I will say sorry, but until then it's all just bullshit :lol:

Just now, Badger** said:

I liked El Chapo but retard hits the nail on the head for you Stevie. Got Patrick's stuff on a truck today heading down to southern Missouri then over to Arizona. Oh but the lies. :mc:

:lol2::lol::lmao:

Did he order it during the game yesterday?

Screenshot_20230130_195942.jpg

• Haha 1