Check your account email address ×

LOL - A New Political/Current Events Site

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Did he order it during the game yesterday?

Screenshot_20230130_195942.jpg

:owned: poor badger caught in his web of lies again :lol:

16 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

the rib reference went right over his head:pc:

I mean, if ya don't get that joke/reference you must be the most clueless fucker from HCS on here :dunno: He must have been a passenger on the plane that went down in GS's backyard and bumped his head :lol:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

I mean, if ya don't get that joke/reference you must be the most clueless fucker from HCS on here :dunno: He must have been a passenger on the plane that went down in the backyard and bumped his head :lol:

if I remember correctly that happened on the original HCS when Rob still owned it or early days of FS 1.0

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

I mean, if ya don't get that joke/reference you must be the most clueless fucker from HCS on here :dunno: He must have been a passenger on the plane that went down in the backyard and bumped his head :lol:

What lies, the ones you make up in you're retarded braindead head, again. :lol2::lol: Lay off the smoke Stevie your killing what little brain cells you have left. :owned::mc:

:lol2::lol:

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

still waiting for my ribs:burp:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

the rib reference went right over his head:pc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

ribs.gif.70e0c91d5d4bb1a91c1222054fc5e167.gif

1624466645_theplanecrash.jpg.8f85ae9afff897a6c29af51c92fd53e5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

if I remember correctly that happened on the original HCS when Rob still owned it or early days of FS 1.0

There was a whole bunch of people from HCS there, if I remember correctly it was to watch XRMANYARD (Danny) water cross at flat rock inn?? SayachoototheUpA was there with the whole gang waiting for someone to show up with their special food to the group??? Bobby, Paul, Mrs Red, Captain Storm, CanAm Sledder, Top Gun, XRMAYNARD, SayachoodaU.P.eh?, Tekguy, snowbunnie???????

@SayatodaU.P.eh?

12 hours ago, HSR said:

:lies::lies::lies: Poor BS just desperate to be important on FreedomSledder,just like he was on HCS. 

You could post up the purchase order( with his name) and I will say sorry, but until then it's all just bullshit :lol:

I just got and order for 4000 Salmonella and 4000 E-coli test kits..... Sorry for legal reasons and a signed nondisclosure agreement I CAN NOT share that info, nothing personal........... :thumbsup:

Kansas City Chiefs GIFs | Tenor - Someone already holding their stomach and head ................ puke.gif.eed4404024c1f1cc0b05f513ac4f21f2.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I just got and order for 4000 Salmonella and 4000 E-coli test kits..... Sorry for legal reasons and a signed nondisclosure agreement I CAN NOT share that info, nothing personal........... :thumbsup:

Kansas City Chiefs GIFs | Tenor - Someone already holding their stomach and head ................ puke.gif.eed4404024c1f1cc0b05f513ac4f21f2.gif

:lol: I can't believe he still posts that BS 

18 hours ago, Badger** said:

Jerry's Kids - Imgflip

Badger are you fucking stupid , wait dumb question. How about this,,,,, "Leave family out of your fucking mouth". ARE WE CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR HERE?

18 hours ago, Badger** said:

:lol:

Third World Success Kid Meme - Imgflip

Did you actually makes these yourself thinking they are "witty" or "funny" in any way?They make zero sense??? I see you laughed at your own joke again and nobody else. 

Tell me you're a fucking retard without actually saying it:news:

I'm almost embarrassed for you,,,,,,,,,almost.

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

1650712904_Clown550.jpeg.db4ddbafd663bfe043eaa24c934fe652.jpeg

19 hours ago, HSR said:

See now that right there is fucking quality!!! I fucking :lol::lol: when he posted that one. 

That was funny as fuck :lol:550 was entertaining at least sometimes 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Any attention is better than no attention.

Here's the thing, had he written his post a little differently it would have came across better than it did.

" I got a call this week when I was no vacation seems I will be sending meat down to Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl party for 4000 people"

I Had something pretty cool happen over the weekend while I was ON vacation, One of the people I work with called and told me that our company got a meat order from one of Patrick Mahomes representatives who handle his personal affaires and wanted to order enough meat to feed around 4000 people, JMO it's pretty cool the company I work for got a call  from Patrick Mahomes in a round about way............ :thumbsup: - - :bc: 

Just and FYI Patrick Mahomes owns a Burger joint in Kansas City called What-A-Burger..... That's pretty cool. 

Patrick Mahomes brings Whataburger to Kansas City | wfaa.com

19 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Here's the thing, had he written his post a little differently it would have came across better than it did.

" I got a call this week when I was no vacation seems I will be sending meat down to Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl party for 4000 people"

I Had something pretty cool happen over the weekend while I was ON vacation, One of the people I work with called and told me that our company got a meat order from one of Patrick Mahomes representatives who handle his personal affaires and wanted to order enough meat to feed around 4000 people, JMO it's pretty cool the company I work for got a call  from Patrick Mahomes in a round about way............ :thumbsup: - - :bc: 

Well said Jerry. If he would have posted the bold MAYBE some guys would say,,, cool. But really why is that supposed to be impressive? That's why I don't understand why he keeps making these stories up,Mahomes,Cuban,Tyre was a gang member and no angle,attracting 30k members to a forum,my personal Facebook site,being a mod,,, 230HP 900 ACE ,,, the list is endless. I just don't know who he's trying to impress??Me? Never happen :lol:

19 hours ago, Badger** said:

I liked El Chapo but retard hits the nail on the head for you Stevie. Got Patrick's stuff on a truck today heading down to southern Missouri then over to Arizona. Oh but the lies. :mc:

:lol2::lol::lmao:

You said you shipped it Sunday in your original lie :dunno:

On 1/29/2023 at 11:11 PM, Badger** said:

I will be sending meat down to Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl party for 4000 people, he was having the part win or lose today. 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Badger are you fucking stupid , wait dumb question. How about this,,,,, "Leave family out of your fucking mouth". ARE WE CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR HERE?

Did you actually makes these yourself thinking they are "witty" or "funny" in any way?They make zero sense??? I see you laughed at your own joke again and nobody else. 

Tell me you're a fucking retard without actually saying it:news:

I'm almost embarrassed for you,,,,,,,,,almost.

You do have google in Canada or yo to stupid to know how it works? Google must not work for the Canadian retard. O.o 

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Well said Jerry. If he would have posted the bold MAYBE some guys would say,,, cool. But really why is that supposed to be impressive? That's why I don't understand why he keeps making these stories up,Mahomes,Cuban,Tyre was a gang member and no angle,attracting 30k members to a forum,my personal Facebook site,being a mod,,, the list is endless. I just don't know who he's trying to impress??Me? Never happen :lol:

Now the burden of proof is on you. Oh Badger lies and it makes Stevie so mad. :mc: