Check your account email address ×

Pope says snow rider is not a criminal

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What would you expect from the head of the world's largest group of pedo's? God bless him....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is a good reason parents are pulling their kids out of the schools.

Stay a moron, moron.

Your life is ruled by Twitter. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your life is ruled by Twitter. 

That's a father who is caring for his daughter against a POS school board who is more concerned that the altercation was taped for all to see.

You are the one lost.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's a father who is caring for his daughter against a POS school board who is more concerned that the altercation was taped for all to see.

You are the one lost.

Pretty disgusting for sure. Still doesn't change the fact that Twitter rules your world.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're stuck in the Matrix dude thinking CNN is giving you the honest goods.

You're stuck with your head up your own ass everyday. WTF does the comments toward the church have to do with schools now?? They burying dead bodies in the backyard, getting BJ's from young boys?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're stuck in the Matrix dude thinking CNN is giving you the honest goods.

I don't watch CNN.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bad deflection dude.  This shit is happening all over.  And it should not be normalized.

I'm not normalizing anything. I'm merely stating his life is ruled by Twitter. The man doesn't have an original thought in his head.

:bc:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're stuck with your head up your own ass everyday. WTF does the comments toward the church have to do with schools now?? They burying dead bodies in the backyard, getting BJ's from young boys?

I would be more concerned about what is happening in the schools today.   

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup fucking cult.

The Catholic Church isn’t biblical at all. It was Luther who was educated enough to actually read the scripts and was like wtf nothing that church is doing is backed up scripturally 

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

The Catholic Church isn’t biblical at all. It was Luther who was educated enough to actually read the scripts and was like wtf nothing that church is doing is backed up scripturally 

Fuck the Bible, buncha made up BS . Once the boomer gen is gone so will churches except in low income areas.

The catholic church is a cult.  They do a lot of good charitable work but I don’t believe in make believe characters somewhere in the sky.  IMO - those who do need a security blanket and have forfeited their ability to think.  

I’m proud to be an Ally and welcome all in my home. :bc: 

Phobics can fuck off :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Dude is fried! And not even the ‘I had too many drugs and good times fried’! The ‘I fell waaaaay down the Twitter rabbit hole’ kind of fried

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Fuck the Bible, buncha made up BS . Once the boomer gen is gone so will churches except in low income areas.

So saying that you shouldn’t murder people or bang your neighbours wife is made up BS?

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The catholic church is a cult.  They do a lot of good charitable work but I don’t believe in make believe characters somewhere in the sky.  IMO - those who do need a security blanket and have forfeited their ability to think.  

I’m proud to be an Ally and welcome all in my home. :bc: 

Phobics can fuck off :thumbsup:

You believe in all sorts of made up stuff. You still believe In Russian collusion and that taking the Covid vaccine is somehow saving others 

you neolibs never dropped religion. You just changed it. Government is your god. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You believe in all sorts of made up stuff. You still believe In Russian collusion and that taking the Covid vaccine is somehow saving others 

you neolibs never dropped religion. You just changed it. Government is your god. 

You sound like a good lil Catholic boy who got a bit to close to your priest during confession.  Find some professional help :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You sound like a good lil Catholic boy who got a bit to close to your priest during confession.  Find some professional help :thumbsup:

Yeah never been a Catholic and I hate the institution of Catholicism 

you’re the one with a religion. Not me.