Check your account email address ×

'X and I'... or, 'Me and X'

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ridig1 you're a good honest guy, go back and look and you will see I was called out in other threads Sean posted my name first. Look real hard 9 times out of 10 times it's the three amigos. 

I will be gone for 6 to 7 days when get back I'll bet if I post anything they will do it again. 

You could always just ignore it, it's just getting fucking real old real fucking quick you and DH ruining every fucking thread with this childish "he said she said"  BS..

Or maybe @ckfbring back the romper room for the kids to hang out in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You could always just ignore it, it's just getting fucking real old real fucking quick you and DH ruining every fucking thread with this childish "he said she said"  BS..

Something you will never get from DH, I'm am sorry and I say with respect. :bc:

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

...about gay shit.  Or at least it seems so from his posts.

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ask Badger, he knows everything.

I corrected that Sean go look again, it gets started on one side of the fence and gets dragged all over the site. BTW your sled is a POS. :puke:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I corrected that Sean go look again, it gets started on one side of the fence and gets dragged all over the site. BTW your sled is a POS. :puke:

Screenshot_20230119_214433_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

He apologized in one post and then goes and does it again in the next   :wall:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Even his apology is a lie.  Sad, really sad.

You're just as guilty as he is with ruining threads. Your childish lack of self control and  obsession with him is ruining thread after thread.

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

We used to have a romper room????  :dunno:    :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We used to have a romper room????  :dunno:    :lol: 

Yep! Needed a place for the children to hang..It's where P550, deephaven, and the one would spend their days so they wouldn't fuck up all the threads following each other around.

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep! Needed a place for the children to hang..It's where P550, deephaven, and the one would spend their days so they wouldn't fuck up all the threads following each other around.

That's hilarious! And even with that children's table area 550 would still fuck up every thread here in CE

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's hilarious! And even with that children's table area 550 would still fuck up every thread here in CE

Yeppers 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Digs up a thread from a week ago and wonders if everyone else will have the self control to move on :lol::suicide:

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Good to see you guys got everything worked out when I was gone. :bc: Now lets see who has the self-control to move on. :thumb:  

:lol::lmao:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It’s kind of sad and funny at the same time

the funny part it shows some people just can't walkaway and move on. <<< that is also the sad part, kind of ironic wouldn't you say? 

Just now, Badger** said:

the funny part it shows some people just can't walkaway and move on. <<< that is also the sad part, kind of ironic wouldn't you say? 

You dumb ass, we had moved on a week ago. Forgot all about this thread until you dug it up in your “Look at me” moment when you proved you couldn’t walk away

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

You dumb ass, we had moved on a week ago. Forgot all about this thread until you dug it up in your “Look at me” moment when you proved you couldn’t walk away

This was my last thread I posted in on the site and that was a week ago, so dumb ass, so its new to me. Get over yourself and stop being an internet tough guy. :thumbsup:

funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

Who the Fuck comes back a week later and purposely searches out the last thread they posted in and then uses that as an excuse to bring it to the top just for attention? :lol:

Move on dude! Take your own advice. Maybe start a new thread and see if it goes any different for you 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who the Fuck comes back a week later and purposely searches out the last thread they posted in and then uses that as an excuse to bring it to the top just for attention? :lol:

Move on dude! Take your own advice. Maybe start a new thread and see if it goes any different for you 

Ok Taco :whistle:

10 Tricks To Look TOUGHER Every Man Should Know! - YouTube

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There is only one retard that would do this. 

On top of it all he was the one to fuck up the thread in first place and everyone can see what a troll he is.