Check your account email address ×

The American Oligarch

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Can you tell me what Samuel Bankman Fried concerns were with societies success while as he fleeced Americans and donated 40 million to the Dems and 200k to the repugs.. Fried delt in crypto, mc says that's what terrorists us and pay each other with also..

It's sad man, you just believe what your echo chamber feeds you instead of what is blatantly in your face if you chose to actually look..

Second highest donor to the Dems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Why are you curious about what repugs want to do but don't want to look at what Lightfoot has not done? That's the matter at hand, and what current Chicagoans are dealing with, like my sister..what has lightfoot done that she promised to do when running to stop crime and shootings? You're not ducking out of this one buddy. Support your claims of the "message"

:lol: You got :owned: with no answers and now you’re :backpeddle: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t give two fucks about him.  My understanding is his donations have been returned.  He’s a fraud who should end up in jail.  Can you explain McCarthy’s knowledge and acceptance of George Santos? 

Don't change the subject or try and change topics,  these are your words, back them up, we have all the time in the world

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m curious why D’s support increase taxes on the oligarchs and Repugs don’t!.  Any ideas? 

Because instead of a 1 page addition to the tax code, it'll be 973 pages with tons of loopholes that don't change a single fucking thing for the ultra rich.  

And another 1500 pages of pork pet projects.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't change the subject or try and change topics,  these are your words, back them up, we have all the time in the world

What the fuck do you want me to back up? When are Repugs gonna return donations from frauds? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: You got :owned: with no answers and now you’re :backpeddle: :lol: 

Where did you own me? I asked you questions and you keep deflecting and not answering? Car jacking are up for the 5th straight year, what has lightfoot done when she said she is going to reduce this??

Don't get all weird now that you got yourself in a pickle 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Because instead of a 1 page addition to the tax code, it'll be 973 pages with tons of loopholes that don't change a single fucking thing for the ultra rich.  

And another 1500 pages of pork pet projects.

Conjecture and ignorant bullshit from the MN deficiency payment recipient :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Where did you own me? I asked you questions and you keep deflecting and not answering? Car jacking are up for the 5th straight year, what has lightfoot done when she said she is going to reduce this??

Don't get all weird now that you got yourself in a pickle 

I’m not concerned about Chicago:  I have no issues when and where I visit.  Shiny objects for the squatters :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What the fuck do you want me to back up? When are Repugs gonna return donations from frauds? 

So the Dems returned the money once they got caught? You want to run with this? This is your justification of the Dems taking money from a guy looking at what 210 years in jail for his crimes??:lol:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m curious why D’s support increase taxes on the oligarchs and Repugs don’t!.  Any ideas? 

D's support increasing taxes on everyone.......inflation alone is a hefty tax to all.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So the Dems returned the money once they got caught? You want to run with this? This is your justification of the Dems taking money from a guy looking at what 210 years in jail for his crimes??:lol:

WTF are you truing to square?   A whole lotta Repugs wrapped up with the con man also:  Let me know when Qev denounces Santos and Jared reruns his 2 billion to MSB. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

D's support increasing taxes on everyone.......inflation alone is a hefty tax to all.

Not those making under 400K. :thumbsup:  is that everyone :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t give a fuck.  Apparently you’re butthurt over your government handouts. 

I don't know, the farm is spread across a 5 figure number of acres, so we must be doing something right.

Now if only we could local all those subsides cheques...

What is my primary source of income?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't know, the farm is spread across a 5 figure number of acres, so we must be doing something right.

Now if only we could local all those subsides cheques...

What is my primary source of income?

Government :lol: 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you try way too fucking hard and not as effective as you’d like to think you are. You’re basically a 6’6” fucking geek that people tolerate on here:  :thumbsup:

Look at you go!

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF are you truing to square?   A whole lotta Repugs wrapped up with the con man also:  Let me know when Qev denounces Santos and Jared reruns his 2 billion to MSB. :thumbsup:

40mil to Dems and 200k to repugs,..who is getting the pay off from the guy who committed the largest financial fraud in modern financial history? Who was in power to change and effect the rules when these donations were made? Hmmmm

48 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the wealthy look at Washington as a place to by goods and those goods are control.  Milton Friedman says that a monopoly cannot exist without the help of the government So when you see Oligarchs giving money to a party it is to secure or raise their position. When you are a youth the ideas expressed by the Dems seem like a good idea but in practice you find out later in life they are neither well thought out or executed. In the the 2016 presidential race Hillary Clinton raised nearly 2 billion dollars nearly twice that of the Republicans.  Her donor list was much shorter but filled with Lawyers, public sector unions and a boat load of the wealthy and super wealthy.  The idea that they did this as some sort of Heart felt duty to country is akin to a child who believes in Santa.

Oooohhhfff that was a bludgeoning.  

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t give two fucks about him.  My understanding is his donations have been returned.  He’s a fraud who should end up in jail.  Can you explain McCarthy’s knowledge and acceptance of George Santos? 

See thats your problem.  You don't give a fuck because you're clueless.  A 20 something fucking kid throwing hundreds of millions around to the Democratic party buying influence and they look the other way, while he fleeced billions out of investors.  Wake the fuck up already.  You support the most corrupt group of politicians in our lifetime.   I know you must think this is one big game, because you can't possibly believe some of the horse shit you type on these boards.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet he doesn't.  i bet he also doesn't say Repugs 413 times a day like a giggly pubescant school girl.  :lol: 

C’mon Woolie - you know Stevie Squatter is a beta :lol: Do t forget he hats Donald :lmao: