Check your account email address ×

That Hunter Laptop……

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are or it would not have taken them years to go after Hunter.  The best part is now the Delaware attorney has cover if he chooses to indict.  The FBI knew within a day that the Hillary Russian bank story was a hoax and yet they did nothing to shed light on the subject.  Corrupt is a good description probably why so many of the agents were fired.

Cool story :thumbsup:  Now what’s your take on Donald, Jared, Ivanka, and Junior? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Cool story :thumbsup:  Now what’s your take on Donald, Jared, Ivanka, and Junior? 

My take is they are not in office.  Look I get you have a tough case of TDS that has been inflamed by years of bias reporting and I feel bad for you.  To date no cream or vaccine is going to soothe that open wound.  There have been years of investigations and hand wringing with the media holding a carrot out in front of you saying just a little longer and the Orange man will be gone but it never seemed to come. Like I have said in the past none of the Washington crowd could have survived what was thrown at Trump and now we are set to get an example.  If it will make you feel better I don't think Donald will be the pick in 24 but he won't be in an orange prison jumper either.  

• Like 2

My take is they are not in office.  Look I get you have a tough case of TDS that has been inflamed by years of bias reporting and I feel bad for you.  To date no cream or vaccine is going to soothe that open wound.  There have been years of investigations and hand wringing with the media holding a carrot out in front of you saying just a little longer and the Orange man will be gone but it never seemed to come. Like I have said in the past none of the Washington crowd could have survived what was thrown at Trump and now we are set to get an example.  If it will make you feel better I don't think Donald will be the pick in 24 but he won't be in an orange prison jumper either.  

And what government paid position does Hunter hold?  How come Jared could never get a security clearance?  Do you mind listing their qualifications?  

FYI - the Washington crowd isn’t as corrupt or fucked up as Drumpf.  He’s a mob boss :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And what government paid position does Hunter hold?  How come Jared could never get a security clearance?  Do you mind listing their qualifications?  

FYI - the Washington crowd isn’t as corrupt or fucked up as Drumpf.  He’s a mob boss :thumbsup:

Reel it in ffs, we know your ability for critical thinking is nill and void 

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Reel it in ffs, we know your ability for critical thinking is nill and void 

You’re a couple cans short of a 6-pack.  But carry on 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are one daft mother fucker I'll say that.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hunter is what the mob would call a bag man.  He does not hold an office but he makes his living from an office or position held by his boss.  Lord knows the boss can't be seen taking a wad of cash or deposits into his personal accounts that is the Job of the Bag man.   In Joe's case he has two bag men his son and of course his brother.  Trump comes to Washington for 4 years and you think he is the anti christ but Joe has been doing this for 40 years.  Joe was lead man in Ukraine during his stay as VP and look where we are at today.  

Hunter is what the mob would call a bag man.  He does not hold an office but he makes his living from an office or position held by his boss.  Lord knows the boss can't be seen taking a wad of cash or deposits into his personal accounts that is the Job of the Bag man.   In Joe's case he has two bag men his son and of course his brother.  Trump comes to Washington for 4 years and you think he is the anti christ but Joe has been doing this for 40 years.  Joe was lead man in Ukraine during his stay as VP and look where we are at today.  

What does the Mob call Donald and his clan?

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Several forensic copies have been made already that have been authenticated.  That ain't an option.

Yet still nothing.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What does the Mob call Donald and his clan?

Once you put down the baggage of TDS you will start to feel better.  I am sorry you were duped and I am sure it stings but you need to move on because the days of Trump being the top story every night are over.  It will be wall to wall Brandon from here on out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Once you put down the baggage of TDS you will start to feel better.  I am sorry you were duped and I am sure it stings but you need to move on because the days of Trump being the top story every night are over.  It will be wall to wall Brandon from here on out.

:lol: As you’re got ass fucked by MAGA :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you get gaped by Donald once or twice?

:lol: 

I really don’t think anyone got fucked by trump as hard as he fucked you 

Edited by toslow