Check your account email address ×

Reanalysis of mRNA trial data on adverse events.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is the problem and maybe you can detail your experience for clarification.

A person gets covid and goes to the hospital and and they tell then to go home unless they get more sick.  No meds, just wait.  That is bullshit.

If you end up in the hospital with pneumonia they will give you azithromycin, but if you have covid with pneumonia they will not.  That is a killer for many.

Its the same treatment to cure a secondary illness unless you have covid, then they put you on vent.

The hospital gets much more $$$$$ for treating covid patient than not.  More for giving Redesmere which is beyond useless, and more for putting them on a vent and even more if they die of covid.

Most of the early elderly died of pneumonia from lack of proper treatment, no azithromycin.

Its all about $$$$.

Why do you even care about all of that? You sound more desperate by the day over something that doesn’t even affect you. It’s fucking really strange. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why do you even care about all of that? You sound more desperate by the day over something that doesn’t even affect you. It’s fucking really strange. 

Cause I'm not an ignorant sheep like you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is the problem and maybe you can detail your experience for clarification.

A person gets covid and goes to the hospital and and they tell then to go home unless they get more sick.  No meds, just wait.  That is bullshit.

If you end up in the hospital with pneumonia they will give you azithromycin, but if you have covid with pneumonia they will not.  That is a killer for many.

Its the same treatment to cure a secondary illness unless you have covid, then they put you on vent.

The hospital gets much more $$$$$ for treating covid patient than not.  More for giving Redesmere which is beyond useless, and more for putting them on a vent and even more if they die of covid.

Most of the early elderly died of pneumonia from lack of proper treatment, no azithromycin.

Its all about $$$$.

I did not go to the hospital initially, I went to a small health center when I was starting to feel some shortness of breath and heaviness in my chest. I knew pneumonia was a bad deal with covid. They took some chest x-rays and said I had the beginnings of pneumonia.

They treated it very aggressively with 2 different kinds of steroids to reduce inflammation and also antibiotics ... I can't remember what they were at this point.  They also gave me an inhaler that they use for COPD it is a popular one that you see on TV... That also contained a small amount of steroids.  I was also given Albuterol inhaler.  I was all hopped up and antsy.  

Nearly a week went by and then I went into bizzaro world. Started  hallucinating and thought I had died.  Went outside in 20 degree weather...no jacket and decided to walk in the creek in our backyard with just sneakers and socks and 6 inch deep water....got soaked but didn't feel a thing.  It was surreal,I never had a trip like this from LSD or shrooms in my life lol:lol:....  A little embarrassed to admit this and this post will probably come back to haunt me someday . .  Threw  $180 in cash up in the air like confetti figuring I wouldn't need it anymore because I was dead.... Threw all my credit cards, drivers license and my wallet along the Creek bank. Fortunately, my son in law found and recovered everything a few days later... Had to chop a bit of ice to get everything.

Long story short wife called the rescue squad at this point and they took me away to the hospital.   I think they took me to the looney wing for a while...They said I was suffering seizures And I was in the hospital for 5 days But apparently my pneumonia was gone.:thumbsup:and they stopped all meds except anti-seizure medication.

To this day they still aren't sure whether it was the steroids the antibiotics or the covid itself that caused the seizures.  If you look it up it could be any of those reasons... It was one wild ride that I hope I never experience again. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

everythings fine everyone.:news:

The only person on this forum from the sounds of it to have heart issues wasn't vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I did not go to the hospital initially, I went to a small health center when I was starting to feel some shortness of breath and heaviness in my chest. I knew pneumonia was a bad deal with covid. They took some chest x-rays and said I had the beginnings of pneumonia.

They treated it very aggressively with 2 different kinds of steroids to reduce inflammation and also antibiotics ... I can't remember what they were at this point.  They also gave me an inhaler that they use for COPD it is a popular one that you see on TV... That also contained a small amount of steroids.  I was also given Albuterol inhaler.  I was all hopped up and antsy.  

Nearly a week went by and then I went into bizzaro world. Started  hallucinating and thought I had died.  Went outside in 20 degree weather...no jacket and decided to walk in the creek in our backyard with just sneakers and socks and 6 inch deep water....got soaked but didn't feel a thing.  It was surreal,I never had a trip like this from LSD or shrooms in my life lol:lol:....  A little embarrassed to admit this and this post will probably come back to haunt me someday . .  Threw  $180 in cash up in the air like confetti figuring I wouldn't need it anymore because I was dead.... Threw all my credit cards, drivers license and my wallet along the Creek bank. Fortunately, my son in law found and recovered everything a few days later... Had to chop a bit of ice to get everything.

Long story short wife called the rescue squad at this point and they took me away to the hospital.   I think they took me to the looney wing for a while...They said I was suffering seizures And I was in the hospital for 5 days But apparently my pneumonia was gone.:thumbsup:and they stopped all meds except anti-seizure medication.

To this day they still aren't sure whether it was the steroids the antibiotics or the covid itself that caused the seizures.  If you look it up it could be any of those reasons... It was one wild ride that I hope I never experience again. 

Craziness. Glad to hear it was only temporary. I can tell you've recovered at least most of your cognitive abilities.  

:lol::bc:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Craziness. Glad to hear it was only temporary. I can tell you've recovered at least most of your cognitive abilities.  

:lol::bc:

Yeah:lol:....I had some lingering shortness of breath and lung capacity issues for awhile but all has passed with no additional seizures. I am sharp as a tack:lol:

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

WOW  ya sounds like quite a ride .  :bc:

47 minutes ago, old indy said:

WOW  ya sounds like quite a ride .  :bc:

Wouldn't wish it on anyone....I don't even remember a lot of it. Wife said I drank some rug cleaner before I went outside and she had to call poison control to find out it was nontoxic:lol:(No wonder my throat hurt the next day) and apparently I got a little rowdy in the hospital too... but don't remember any of that...kinda in and out of consciousness for a while.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Buddy of mine Dad got encephalitis from a mosquito bite. It causes the brain to swell. He started doing shit just like that too. Got him to the hospital quick. 

Some people get permanently fucked by that.  We had a family friend go through that a few years ago.