Check your account email address ×

Andrew Tate Arrested In Romania On Allegations Of Rape, Human Trafficking

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

She was a handicapped child raised/used as a pawn by her parents. She sure scares the shit out of some here apparently. She's a big meanie :lol:

Glad to see you stop crying :thumbsup:

Oh FFS. Who started the thread? What was the intention? You could just as easily tell spin to stop putting up posts that drag her into the limelight too. Jesus. :flush:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh FFS. Who started the thread? What was the intention? You could just as easily tell spin to stop putting up posts that drag her into the limelight too. Jesus. :flush:

Posting threads about her on an obscure sled sight is “dragging her into the limelight”….really?😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Woolie and Moe are cool with calling teenage girls cunts…good to know. 

A big cunt. A tremendous cunt. One of the greatest cunts today.

Lighten up, cunt. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Did you even read the thread??It was Snake who brought up Greta not AFJ. Read it twice maybe.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2

Just another loud mouthed social media "influencer" with too much sway over a generation comprised mostly of idiots.

Evan after watching officer tatum's vids on the incident, I still think its hilarious how he got arrested.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posting threads about her on an obscure sled sight is “dragging her into the limelight”….really?😂

Here, yes. Her stupid fucking parents did the rest. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you even read the thread??It was Snake who brought up Greta not AFJ. Read it twice maybe.

I did, thanks. If it was anyone other that Mark, Snake, Viper, Badger or Ace, would you be making the same argument? Repeatedly? 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Woolie and Moe are cool with calling teenage girls cunts…good to know. 

Oh really?  I am?  

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Here, yes. Her stupid fucking parents did the rest. 

I did, thanks. If it was anyone other that Mark, Snake, Viper, Badger or Ace, would you be making the same argument? Repeatedly? 

Yeah we've noticed.  Looks like today is Snakes day to get followed around

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup, if it wasn't me making the comment would you have shared your wisdom?

And Mark quoted me FFS get your shit right.

well because you said some dumb shit.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup, if it wasn't me making the comment would you have shared your wisdom?

And Mark quoted me FFS get your shit right.

Are you really saying that I’m “picking” on you now? Are you for fucking real? Isn’t this the same shit you guys rip on “the squad” about? :lol:

Jesus. Look around you dude. It’s simple to see the repeated “likes” and comments from a few constantly reacting to another few around here when it turns into a multi page personal bash fest. I’m not the only one seeing it but every time someone DOES say something about it, instant gang bang, super spin, etc etc.

I really don’t even care but if you want to play it off like it isn’t happening, even if not on purpose, you’re seriously fucking high. But by all means, knock yourselves out. Make me the asshole for calling a spade a fucking spade in the process I guess. That’s fine. I’ll live. 

<Enter multiple retorts by you and the gang here>

• Haha 1

Are you really saying that I’m “picking” on you now? Are you for fucking real? Isn’t this the same shit you guys rip on “the squad” about? :lol:

Jesus. Look around you dude. It’s simple to see the repeated “likes” and comments from a few constantly reacting to another few around here when it turns into a multi page personal bash fest. I’m not the only one seeing it but every time someone DOES say something about it, instant gang bang, super spin, etc etc.

I really don’t even care but if you want to play it off like it isn’t happening, even if not on purpose, you’re seriously fucking high. But by all means, knock yourselves out. Make me the asshole for calling a spade a fucking spade in the process I guess. That’s fine. I’ll live. 

It was so much nicer here when the HCS faggots were in the HCS forum.... someone left the door open. :lol:

It's all about getting the glad hand from each other, like girls on the playground.

Edited by Snake

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Here's an idea put me on ignore and quit your fucking whining :thumbsup: I could give 2 fucks what you think around here honestly:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was so much nicer here when the HCS faggots were in the HCS forum.... someone left the door open. :lol:

It's all about getting the glad hand from each other, like girls on the playground.

That’s what your Team Buttplugger forum next door is all about - reach arounds and ass slaps in your safe space :news: 

Still cracks me up so-called grown ass men need to run off in their own little corner :lmao: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Here's an idea put me on ignore and quit your fucking whining :thumbsup: I could give 2 fucks what you think around here honestly:dunno:

Tough guy response noted. Glad you can play one on the internet bud. :bc:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

Tough guy response noted. 

Pulease your the one running in here to stick up for grown men like you're the bodyguard :lol: Maybe do as Snake told you and go back to the HCS forum :lol:

56 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just another loud mouthed social media "influencer" with too much sway over a generation comprised mostly of idiots.

Evan after watching officer tatum's vids on the incident, I still think its hilarious how he got arrested.  :lol:

Influencers wouldn't exist if we were not a country of followers.

• Like 2

Just now, HSR said:

Pulease your the one running in here to stick up for grown men like you're the bodyguard :lol: Maybe do as Snake told you and go back to the HCS forum :lol:

Or Scooter’s Safe Space :lol: 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’m not sticking up for shit. I’m calling some people out on their shit. Clearly, that’s rubbed your baby boy ass raw. 

What’s funny is that I don’t think he was referring to me, Colonel Mustard.  

Besides, you don’t care what I say here, remember? 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m not sticking up for shit. I’m calling some people out on their shit. Clearly, that’s rubbed your baby boy ass raw. 

What’s funny is that I don’t think he was referring to me, Colonel Mustard.  

Besides, you don’t care what I say here, remember? 

oh...he cares ...:lol:  

he will follow you from thread to thread for a month minimum over this.