Check your account email address ×

Andrew Tate Arrested In Romania On Allegations Of Rape, Human Trafficking

One of his funniest videos I saw, he claims that Megan Markle isn’t black, but for her to prove her blackness she needs to cook him fried chicken and if it tastes good then she is black but if it doesn’t meet his standards then she’s not black.  I could see it as an innocent Biden gaff, but this guy should know better, he’s only in his mid 30’s.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Plissken said:

One of his funniest videos I saw, he claims that Megan Markle isn’t black, but for her to prove her blackness she needs to cook him fried chicken and if it tastes good then she is black but if it doesn’t meet his standards then she’s not black.  I could see it as an innocent Biden gaff, but this guy should know better, he’s only in his mid 30’s.  

He can call her N***** all he wants and he can drop all the racial epithets he wants.

Black guys can do that.

This is not confirmed by Romanian officials and I'm basing my assumption off a poorly Google translated article from Romanian reporting. However, I did the work and looked at his socials to check.

"Do I think that this was the defining piece of evidence for the police? Absolutely not. I do believe that it could have been used to easily place Andrew Tate at his home in Romania within a tight timeframe. It could also be verified by calling the pizza location."

As it stands, there's no evidence that the pizza was the only identifying information used to track Tate's movements, if indeed social media posts were crucial to his arrest.

Some of you fucking people will believe anything... :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Like it wasn't bad enough they look to this cunt as a voice for climate change they think she is right about everything.

She got her ass handed to her, but her butt buddies... :lol:

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can't stomach the guy in the least.

But I ain't gonna virtue signal against the guy because some illiterate cunt thinks she threw some shade on him... :lol:

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hope the guy rots in hell, but stop eating Greta's ass over the deal... :lol:

Just a little too much hostility and weirdness directed at this teenage  girl…WTF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just a little too much hostility and weirdness directed at this teenage  girl…WTF.

I never knew who Andrew Tate was before this, and I'm still wondering why its even newsworthy.  

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Throw yourself on the world stage you get what you ask for....

Don't you mean "get thrown" on the world stage by your fucked in the head parents?? Christ she was diagnosed with Asperger's and OCD at age 11 you don't really believe she did it on her own do you?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Don't you mean "get thrown" on the world stage by your fucked in the head parents?? Christ she was diagnosed with Asperger's and OCD at age 11 you don't really believe she did it on her own do you?

Immaterial.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

She’s more of a focus for GOPers and anti climate change people than climate change advocates.

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

Immaterial.

Hey if you have no qualms punching down on a handicapped little girl that was raised in a bad environment swing away tough guy :lol: A wins a win amirite?? :dunno:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hey if you have no qualms punching down on a handicapped little girl that was raised in a bad environment swing away tough guy :lol: A wins a win amirite?? :dunno:

I think the kid is old enough now to learn to STFU? Pretty sure her parents have made millions off the little weirdo 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Punching down?  On a world wide celebrity darling of the globalist left?  Is that what you're saying?  Solid critical thought there.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Punching down?  On a world wide celebrity darling of the globalist left?  Is that what you're saying?  Solid critical thought there.

She was a handicapped child raised/used as a pawn by her parents. She sure scares the shit out of some here apparently. She's a big meanie :lol:

Glad to see you stop crying :thumbsup: