Check your account email address ×

My dad in 1943

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think it violated the rules, did it?  It may be kinda borderline but I'm pretty sure the rules just speak of spouses.  :dunno:  

I was banned for casll jowel an inbred. His excuse was it was an insult to his family.

41 minutes ago, Momorider said:

AMG would boot you in the vagina the second he laid eyes on your stinking carcass :) 

The only thing that stinks around here is you. 

May I suggest powerwashing your cage bi monthly instead of monthly. ;)

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

The only thing that stinks around here is you. 

May I suggest powerwashing your cage bi monthly instead of monthly. ;)

:lmao: you used to be called Stinkey you fucking stupid POS :finger: fuck you're as dumb as the lobster fucker and bi monthly is every other month your thinking semi monthly you ignorant fuck 

Edited by Momorider

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: you used to be called Stinkey you fucking stupid POS :finger: fuck you're as dumb as the lobster fucker and bi monthly is every other month your thinking semi monthly you ignorant fuck 

Ya that was short for superstinker.

Screenshot_20170418-215028_zpsynpmqmc6.p

11 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya that was short for superstinker.

Screenshot_20170418-215028_zpsynpmqmc6.p

Great a term with two competently different meanings twice a month or ever two months :flush: how useful

so not only do you stick but you super stink

Edited by Momorider

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Great a term with two competently different meanings twice a month or ever two months :flush: how useful

so not only do you stick but you super stink

Same with Bi-weekly.  Better read the fine print when one signs a loan with Bi-weekly payments, could make a big difference.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If I remember he insulted your sister also Sheepshitforbrains :dunno:

You call my gal a trans or man and told me to kill myself.  Not that I care but call a spade a spade.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You call my gal a trans or man and told me to kill myself.  Not that I care but call a spade a spade.  

Is this true Momo? :snack:

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lies: nobody believes you have a gal Faggot, stop with the :bullshit:

I still don't think any of this shit is against the rules here.  Not what is stated anyway.  Just seems like a lot of butt-hurt from some guys that want a "no rules" area to sling their form of shit...but don't want anything flung back.

C'mon!

Of course, I don't have feelings to get hurt so I should take pity on the sensitivity of the god damn pussies here.  Fuck...harder than I thought!.. :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still don't think any of this shit is against the rules here.  Not what is stated anyway.  Just seems like a lot of butt-hurt from some guys that want a "no rules" area to sling their form of shit...but don't want anything flung back.

C'mon!

Of course, I don't have feelings to get hurt so I should take pity on the sensitivity of the god damn pussies here.  Fuck...harder than I thought!.. :lol:

Attacks against family members are against the rules, it's clearly laid out in the rules thread.

But again, if you dish it out you should expect it back. That's just a rule of LIFE.

43 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's because it was.

Why then is it ok for momo to call my dad a midget. Is your double standard in these rules you have.....Fact is, you were just looking for an excuse because you were butthurt.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Attacks against family members are against the rules, it's clearly laid out in the rules thread.

But again, if you dish it out you should expect it back. That's just a rule of LIFE.

Attacks against you that you twist to be against YOUR family are against the rules, others, you do nothing. I have read at least twenty posts where a person called another inbred, nothing done. Obviously you are not equipped to be unbiased and be an admin.

BTW shortshit, I do not think anyone should be banned, not for shitting on my dead father of for calling a member inbred. I just want you to own your bias and admit you are full of shit when it comes to these so called rules.

9 minutes ago, Boered said:

Attacks against you that you twist to be against YOUR family are against the rules, others, you do nothing. I have read at least twenty posts where a person called another inbred, nothing done. Obviously you are not equipped to be unbiased and be an admin.

12 minutes ago, Boered said:

Why then is it ok for momo to call my dad a midget. Is your double standard in these rules you have.....Fact is, you were just looking for an excuse because you were butthurt.

You spew names all the time without issue...  Yet when it comes back to you...

Edited by odot1

Just now, Boered said:

BTW shortshit, I do not think anyone should be banned, not for shitting on my dead father of for calling a member inbred. I just want you to own your bias and admit you are full of shit when it comes to these so called rules.

You said you want me banned!!