Check your account email address ×

My dad in 1943

7 minutes ago, Boered said:

Why then is it ok for momo to call my dad a midget. Is your double standard in these rules you have.....Fact is, you were just looking for an excuse because you were butthurt.

So a winning jockey is not a midget????? a miracle or someone cheated, which is it CUNT?  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Attacks against you that you twist to be against YOUR family are against the rules, others, you do nothing. I have read at least twenty posts where a person called another inbred, nothing done. Obviously you are not equipped to be unbiased and be an admin.

Youre getting as bad as wolfie with the whining. Stfu about it and at least be thankful they still let you post here.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So a winning jockey is not a midget????? a miracle or someone cheated, which is it CUNT?  :dunno:

No a jockey is not a midget you fucking moron.

12 minutes ago, odot1 said:

You said you want me banned!!

Not you, just cops. They abuse social media and should be weeded out when we can. You are a cop, you cannot be trusted.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He sure did....what say you Zoso...why all the lies and crying?

It is a proven fact that cops will use social media to charge people. Cops should not be allowed in here, if he is a cop, then fuck him.

Just now, Boered said:

It is a proven fact that cops will use social media to charge people. Cops should not be allowed in here, if he is a cop, then fuck him.

Employers use social media to get info on possible employees....its public its fair game....i believe you said this yourself when you were digging up info on woolard and others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Boered said:

Attacks against you that you twist to be against YOUR family are against the rules, others, you do nothing. I have read at least twenty posts where a person called another inbred, nothing done. Obviously you are not equipped to be unbiased and be an admin.

Let me clue you in...........at an absolute minimum, I have never even clicked on at least 70% of the threads on the forum. 

If I see any threads where a person who is in generally good standing gets a comment like that thrown at them, I won't let it slide.

But you're not in good standing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Typical stupid cop with zero comprehension skills.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not you, just cops. They abuse social media and should be weeded out when we can. You are a cop, you cannot be trusted.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

See, again. You cannot make a single argument without name calling or insults Zoso.  Just because you are afraid of us is no reason to ban us...  

Just now, Dave said:

Employers use social media to get info on possible employees....its public its fair game....i believe you said this yourself when you were digging up info on woolard and others.

yes it is, but why make it easy. I have to wonder how many would be happy if ben had been charged when he sunk dons phazer all because he posted it on here.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Let me clue you in...........at an absolute minimum, I have never even clicked on at least 70% of the threads on the forum. 

If I see any threads where a person who is in generally good standing gets a comment like that thrown at them, I won't let it slide.

But you're not in good standing.

Thank you for admitting your double standard.  Rules mean absolutely nothing unless applied equally. Fascist asshole.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Thank you for admitting your double standard.  Rules mean absolutely nothing unless applied equally. Fascist asshole.

A double standard against people who dish it out first? Absolutely.

Anything else I can help you with today?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

See, again. You cannot make a single argument without name calling or insults Zoso.  Just because you are afraid of us is no reason to ban us...  

You are a cop, and by default that makes you stupid.

Just now, SSFB said:

A double standard against people who dish it out first? Absolutely.

Anything else I can help you with today?

No, just glad you now openly admit to being a fascist hypocrite. Thanks.

You are a cop, and by default that makes you stupid.

You continue to make everyone's point on here...  Speaking of double standards... 

Just now, odot1 said:

You continue to make everyone's point on here...  Speaking of double standards... 

I have not mentioned your family, just you. You are a moron by default because you are LEO.

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Attacks against family members are against the rules, it's clearly laid out in the rules thread.

But again, if you dish it out you should expect it back. That's just a rule of LIFE.

Sadly, that rule is easier for some to follow than others.  Then again...we do have the "ignore" option for those.

Jeez..so much hurt and pain in this thread.  C'mon guys!  I don't want a place to go where other men want to give me back rubs and ask me how my day was.  Damn....I don't even want that from my wife!  :lmao:

• Like 1

How about you were wrong again, but that is pretty typical so no need for me to rub it in.

:lies:and :bullshit: from the CUNT

Edited by Momorider