Check your account email address ×

My dad in 1943

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You said I didn't post pictures that's the lie you scroti inhailing FAGGOT :finger3: FUCK YOU ARE A MORON 

I agreed you have not posted pic of you, so making fun of someone else is moot.  Reading comp will go a long way.  Don't worry leafs won, inhale, exhale.  It's ok. 

Edited by Kev144

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I agreed you have not posted pic of you, so making fun of someone else is moot.  Reading comp will go a long way.  Don't worry leafs won, inhale, exhale.  It's ok. 

I hate the leafs fuck you're even more of a faggot now you sodomite :bigfinger: , I have posted pictures I know Sheepdippingforshitforbrains has seem those pictures and your Faggotry is sickening :finger2: 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I hate the leafs fuck you're even more of a faggot now you sodomite :bigfinger: , I have posted pictures I know Sheepdippingforshitforbrains has seem those pictures and your Faggotry is sickening :finger2: 

:lol:

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, ckf said:

This is a cool thread that Zoso has shared with us. Let's just leave negative comments about his family out of it, OK :bc:

Yes family should be left out...  But I can guarantee if I posted a pic of my dad at work (cop) Zoso would be all over it....  I would never stoop to his level though..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, odot1 said:

Yes family should be left out...  But I can guarantee if I posted a pic of my dad at work (cop) Zoso would be all over it....  I would never stoop to his level though..

The CUNT is and always will be a CUNT :flush: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Yeah....I don't think shit like that should happen in good threads.  And I don't think crockpotfuckstick will let it.  

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Fuck you pig. This is why cops like you should be banned from this site.  watching youtube to charge people. Low life pigs.

https://www.sudbury.com/police/man-who-sunk-snowmobile-in-onaping-lake-charged-218471

Edited by Boered

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

10 hours ago, Boered said:

Fuck you pig. This is why cops like you should be banned from this site.  watching youtube to charge people. Low life pigs.

https://www.sudbury.com/police/man-who-sunk-snowmobile-in-onaping-lake-charged-218471

Point easily proven!!!  You are just so afraid and predictable!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Boered said:

This happens all the time. If you post something on the internet breaking the law, you should be prepared to face charges.

• Like 1