Check your account email address ×

Russia says "back off"

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Great and we have NK warning us too right now. Russia, North Korea, Iran, China...how many countries does this guy want to pick a fight with? :wall:

this is just the beginning. we're all going on donny's thrill ride. just think,,,a little less than 4 more years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wait, I thought the Tomahawk strike was approved by Russia to get the collusion story off the front page. :lol:  

Of course this is all Trumps fault being that Russia, NK, Syria and Iran were left is such a good place when Trump took office.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

but I thought Russia was backing trump odd

They (MSM) have to play both narratives just in case. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They (MSM) have to play both narratives just in case. :lol:  

It won't matter Rachel Maddow and Chris O, Donald have already tried and convicted Trump over the Russian story and have sentenced him to death by steamroller.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Great and we have NK warning us too right now. Russia, North Korea, Iran, China...how many countries does this guy want to pick a fight with? :wall:

:lol: Sure we do. North Korea is just begging us to come over and blow them up. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Russia is a paper Tiger at this point. Their Navy sucks and Syria is a long way from Moscow. 

Russia would give us a run for our money. And if other mutual enemies decided now if the time to punch the bully in the mouth, China, Iran, NK could make it very interesting. Im sure we can bend the arms of our "allies" to join the fight but really none of them really like us much either. And if (And i am being hypothetical here, i really dont think anyone is stupid enough to do this) this were to actually go down there would have to be a draft. Which means your kids will have to go and fight over a lie and over something that had absolutely nothing to do with us. Like WW1, WW2 europe, Vietnam, Kosovo, Desert storm, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, blah blah. Does anyone really buy this shit?  

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Russia would give us a run for our money. And if other mutual enemies decided now if the time to punch the bully in the mouth, China, Iran, NK could make it very interesting. Im sure we can bend the arms of our "allies" to join the fight but really none of them really like us much either. And if (And i am being hypothetical here, i really dont think anyone is stupid enough to do this) this were to actually go down there would have to be a draft. Which means your kids will have to go and fight over a lie and over something that had absolutely nothing to do with us. Like WW1, WW2 europe, Vietnam, Kosovo, Desert storm, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, blah blah. Does anyone really buy this shit?  

the russian navy and air force would be devastated in hours by american forces. there lays the real danger. what do they have left after their conventional forces are destroyed? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

the russian navy and air force would be devastated in hours by american forces. there lays the real danger. what do they have left after their conventional forces are destroyed? 

They have intercontinental ballistic missiles. They also have tech capabilities to fuck up our infrastructure at home. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Uncle Nukie here ya go.

That is Russias strength and they can deliver it like we can

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Russian military is designed to protect the Homeland not carry out wars on foreign soil. At this point any Operation that leaves them without a base of operations is beyond their abilities.

• Like 1

Russia has one aircraft carrier battle group.   I think we have around 12.  Italy has more. :lol:  They have around 3500 aircraft we have almost 14,000.  They do out number us in Tanks but have around half the front line personal we have.  

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russian military is designed to protect the Homeland not carry out wars on foreign soil. At this point any Operation that leaves them without a base of operations is beyond their abilities.

Have you not seen Red Dawn?? 

:lol::bc:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Russia has one aircraft carrier battle group.   I think we have around 12.  Italy has more. :lol:  They have around 3500 aircraft we have almost 14,000.  They do out number us in Tanks but have around half the front line personal we have.  

Add in china for shits and giggles... then Iran...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Add in china for shits and giggles... then Iran...

China is easy to control.   They know a huge portion of their economy is completely tied to us.   It won't be that way in about a decade or so but a complete shutdown of anything coming from them and they shut up quickly.  Iran is a wildcard because of their radical leadership but conventionally I don't think it would take us more than a couple weeks to bring them to their knees.  

Lets not forget who we got on our side, GB and the Jews. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They have one carrier that they already had to send home after a week of operations. The remaining aircraft were sent to air bases in Syria. 

It's not their air force that you have to worry about. It's their nuke subs that can pop up and dump a nuke on a major U.S. city.