Check your account email address ×

Stephan Bonnar dies at age 45

Snake

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You can get alot happier in 7 years more on the job!!! Shame on you!

More FS Logic:

If you really love your job you won't retire, you'll continue working and spend all day on FS trying to prove you're smarter than everyone and call them names all while carrying a superiority complex. :lol: 

BUT I really love my job, just let me post for a few hours per day on FS :roflcrying:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

How would I or for that matter ANYONE on here know anything about you getting help from your Mom unless you were stupid enough to share such personal info. If you did , suck it up buttercup.

As for the Family rule, it's states no "threat's or insults" towards family members none of which occurred here so quit your fucking snivelling and leave the rules to the admin around here.You know , the guys you're constantly belittling :news:

And nobody mentioned your mother either until you did.

I belittle you because you're a piece of shit, and no, no one mentioned my mother except you. You have zero business being a moderator in this forum.  

2 hours ago, HSR said:

So according to FS logic

HSR:retire at 50 with pension= BAD

Snake:retire late 50's with pension=GOOD

Drifbusta:60+ still working after multiple failed businesses,zero pension= BEST

:lol::lol: I guess I should brag more about a sock drawer full of money or something:dunno:

Do you know anything about buying, building  and running your own business or making a payroll?  1 failed out of 6 that I bought, built or owned, I never made any secret of that, but it doesn't mean you have a clue what you're talking about.  Bfd. You probably punched a clock your whole life, good for you.  I never did.  I still work cuz it pays me very well, and because I enjoy it.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I belittle you because you're a piece of shit, and no, no one mentioned my mother except you. You have zero business being a moderator in this forum.  

You're the only one that mentioned your mother, I mentioned mine. You can lie all you want about it, read my post, why would I ask your mom for help you fucking moron.

My god you're a fucking drama queen, crying about rules , you're as bad as Ford accusing SSFB of calling him a pedo. Just trying to create problems around here. If you have a problem with me being admin here you know where the door is, go back to your safe space. Obviously FS is far too much for you to handle. Otherwise STFU and quit your snivelling,it's getting tiresome.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

More FS Logic:

If you really love your job you won't retire, you'll continue working and spend all day on FS trying to prove you're smarter than everyone and call them names all while carrying a superiority complex. :lol: 

BUT I really love my job, just let me post for a few hours per day on FS :roflcrying:

Not all of us do piecework.

15 hours ago, ACE said:

How can you retire at 50 and be happy. Did you hate your Job or what gives 

I get to spend the whole week with my grand daughter, day care being closed. It's been fucking great.

In 2 weeks out of here for a week in the sun, followed by another week in the sun.

While I didn't hate my job, I certainly saw what the effect of it can be. I saw all the guys without a plan work until they were 63 or more, their bodies looking like they just crawled out of a WWI fox hole.

There is also the fact I make more money being retired, and am spending less...

I don't begrudge anyone who works... for as long as they want. What I find funny is the head scratch over retiring early..... like it is some kind of "WTF are you thinking?"

Did I hate my job? No. I just love my life better.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

What I find funny is the head scratch over retiring early..... like it is some kind of "WTF are you thinking?"

Exactly. :news:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

I get to spend the whole week with my grand daughter, day care being closed. It's been fucking great.

In 2 weeks out of here for a week in the sun, followed by another week in the sun.

While I didn't hate my job, I certainly saw what the effect of it can be. I saw all the guys without a plan work until they were 63 or more, their bodies looking like they just crawled out of a WWI fox hole.

There is also the fact I make more money being retired, and am spending less...

I don't begrudge anyone who works... for as long as they want. What I find funny is the head scratch over retiring early..... like it is some kind of "WTF are you thinking?"

Good for you.

You don't have to explain to anyone here why you retired. 👍

On 12/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, Deephaven said:

Lol, classic.  HSR didn't even bring up his mom.  Dumbass can't read.

Yeah, I'm afraid he did.   Go back and read this thread in its entirety before you pop off.  Better yet, go find anywhere in this forum that I talked about my own mother here in recent memory.  The worst part is he lied about what I said years ago. He's a piece of shit, and you're the dumbass who can't read.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I'm afraid he did.   Go back and read this thread in its entirety before you pop off.  Better yet, go find anywhere in this forum that I talked about my own mother here in recent memory.  The worst part is he lied about what I said years ago. He's a piece of shit, and you're the dumbass who can't read.

No, I didn't and I already told you to quit your fucking snivelling and stfu about it. Otherwise report my rule breaking and give us a laugh :lol:

On 12/27/2022 at 3:38 PM, HSR said:

Retired at 50 and never once had to ask Mom for help :thumb: That's all you need to know:news:

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

No, I didn't and I already told you to quit your fucking snivelling and stfu about it. Otherwise report my rule breaking and give us a laugh :lol:

Sure ya did.  See above, you brought her into it.  It was off base and you know it.  Worse, bold is a lie, and you're a piece of shit.   I said my peace, no need to drag this out, I know you're not man enough to admit you were wrong, let alone that you're a liar.  :thumb:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

God you are stupid.  He said he never had to ask HIS mom for help.  You are rapidly trying to pass AC as the dumbest fucker on this site.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

God you are stupid.  He said he never had to ask HIS mom for help.  You are rapidly trying to pass AC as the dumbest fucker on this site.

He thinks everything is about him for some reason :dunno: over inflated ego is my guess. Either that or he's really a woman :lol:

Either way he's SUPER triggered which makes my day :bc:

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If you two fell over each other anymore we will all have to chip in and get you two room to the Super 6 Motel. You two are starting to get blatantly perverted. :whistle:

Steve and Sean room for two please. :gfight:

You mean like you are doing for woolie? 

....and then you are back to the gay shit you promised you'd stop. Fucking loser.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

:lol: wow

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You two are falling all over each other and liking each other post and being a back stop for each other, like I said it's blatantly gross. :thumb:

HSR brings up my own mother in the thread out of the blue, makes up some personal bullshit about my life, I call him on it.  Then he denies it and accuses ME of bringing her up.  I show proof that it was him, figured that was the end of it.  But no.... this complete imbecile Deep empty crevasse between the ears apparently is having trouble with sentence structure and reading comprehension and comes back with the response above.  And then he's chortling about how dumb others are.  You can't make this shit up  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: wow

giphy.gif

HSR brings up my own mother in the thread out of the blue, makes up some personal bullshit about my life, I call him on it.  Then he denies it and accuses ME of bringing her up.  I show proof that it was him, figured that was the end of it.  But no.... this complete imbecile Deep empty crevasse between the ears apparently is having trouble with sentence structure and reading comprehension and comes back with the response above.  And then he's chortling about how dumb others are.  You can't make this shit up  :lol: 

Yup you are triggered:lol: You're as bad as Badger trying to get me in that gotcha moment and failing badly. Maybe you and Ford need to read the rules again or go back to your safe space.

Hey Woolie remember when you said I should be embarrassed to be on the popular posters list and that you've NEVER been on it in all your years here? Well congrats :bc: with your new wingman Badger you guys did it!!!!! :lol:

Screenshot_20221229-090453_Samsung Internet.jpg

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup you are triggered:lol: You're as bad as Badger trying to get me in that gotcha moment and failing badly. Maybe you and Ford need to read the rules again or go back to your safe space.

Yeah ok mod guy.  I'm not reading shit. :lol:  You want to bring my family and make up personal bullshit about me into a discussion, then you're a scumbag.  Your mom raised a scumbag.  What does that say about her?