Check your account email address ×

Will Elon keep his word?

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

It's so much better than it was unless you're a fascist 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

How is it better? All he has done since taking over is flip flop on just about everything.

He just needed somewhere to type Fascist, I think he gets paid to type that and Neolibs. 

Musk getting voted off his own island :lol: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

Elon the tribe has spoken.:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

He just needed somewhere to type Fascist, I think he gets paid to type that and Neolibs. 

Musk getting voted off his own island :lol: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

AC will be here shortly to say the poll was rigged.

Fascist Neolibs have been absolutely melting down for weeks so what's not to like. Clearly they're still melting down. Best part is they don't even know why other than they're told to be 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Only when it suits him.

Musk running all these stupid polls "should I let XXXX back on" Should I xxxxxxxxxx" now his doxxing BS is just dumb. Let everyone back and start making your own decisions.

Exposing bots seems to be the first order of business there and i guess these polls do just that.         it has been funny to see the people that cant handle reality freaking out over Musk bringing so much to the surface.    I cant imagine Elon had any intentions on staying on running day to day operations.   

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You prefer government censorship?

Thats what Twitter was/is.  So is Facebook, they have over 100 intel agents working there.

Now do Google/Apple.

Big fucking deal. Get your news from another source. Frankly anyone that gets their news from twitter deserves to be fooled. Musk is trying to sell twitter on being the world’s town square. He went as far as to describe it as being necessary for the future of civilization. Fucking dummies. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

How is it better? All he has done since taking over is flip flop on just about everything.

Seriously?  What he has uncovered and validated should be the only takeaway that matters here.

• Thanks 1