Check your account email address ×

Ambassador's sister: I don't blame Clinton for Benghazi

• Platinum Contributing Member

:baby:. This is a typical FSCE clown posse reaction - completely ignore the facts when your right wing propaganda driven opinion is not supported.  You fucks chased another multi million dollar Clinton ghost and came up empty :lol: 

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy,

Pushing the agenda that they were underfunded.  They tried to say this months ago as well.

Par for the course for liberals.

Pathetic.

:lol:

thought I was having flashbacks.

10 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Too bad she doesn't believe in evidence.

Too bad the sister of the Ambassador has more insight and smarts than the basement dwelling Manitoba hayseed shit kicker.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What will be the next Republican play now?

What the fuck?  So his sister doesn't blame Hillary and you are asking what the Republicans next play is?  Vince, you are disappointing me.  I'm not sure how Snowrider sucking your dick CONSTANTLY is making you dumber.  But drop the next load in the half-mans mouth and push away before it's too late.  He may have the Zeka virus.  Is he pregnant?  Probably.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck?  So his sister doesn't blame Hillary and you are asking what the Republicans next play is?  Vince, you are disappointing me.  I'm not sure how Snowrider sucking your dick CONSTANTLY is making you dumber.  But drop the next load in the half-mans mouth and push away before it's too late.  He may have the Zeka virus.  Is he pregnant?  Probably.

I know you fancy yourself as some sort of soldier of fortune type but if his sister doesn't lay blame who the fuck are you to question it?

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you fancy yourself as some sort of soldier of fortune type but if his sister doesn't lay blame who the fuck are you to question it?

I didn't question it you fucking half-wit!  I questioned the "what is the republicans next play" part.

Reading comprehension may not be your thing.  Lossen the belt from around your neck after you are done "pleasuring yourself" before you start responding.

Don't be a dick.

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would never question her motives, but just because she said Hillary didn't lie to her doesn't mean she didn't lie to the other families that swear she did.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I did to question it you fucking half wit!  I questioned the "what is the republicans next play" part.

Reading comprehension may not be your thing.  Losses the belt from around your neck after you are done "pleasuring yourself" before you start responding.

Don't be a dick.

First it was panty hose in The NFL Thread and now belts around the neck.....damn your shit is wizzeak so stifle it Hambone. image.png

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

First it was panty hose in The NFL Thread and now belts around the neck.....damn your shit is wizzeak so stifle it Hambone. image.png

You can do pantyhose and a belt you know.  Hire some help.  Snowrider may be available after he is done with Vince.  DON'T KISS HIM THOUGH!

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You can do pantyhose and a belt you know.  Hire some help.  Snowrider may be available after he is done with Vince.  DON'T KISS HIM THOUGH!

You sound like a pro....very proud of ya!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you.  I can dislocate my left shoulder at will so that helps.

I was thinking about having a couple ribs removed......

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I would never question her motives, but just because she said Hillary didn't lie to her doesn't mean she didn't lie to the other families that swear she did.

Everyone needs to just focus on this one woman and ignore the other families. Makes sense right? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Everyone needs to just focus on this one woman and ignore the other families. Makes sense right? :lol:

Well, she is the only one on the msm .

I'm sure if there were opposing opinions, accounts  or views they would of printed them.......... right?