Check your account email address ×

What kind of drugs is she on? (In New York)

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

The bad choice was made as it goes on it become a disease. I think you're on the right track. :thumb:

is smoking a disease?how about gourging on fast food ?

i call it shitty descisions and poor will power. ive done both btw. lol

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats not what fentanyl does Mr. health pro. 

And You took a jab to cure a "Chinese wet market bat" disease :lol:

You suck at life. 

Synthesized khat originated in China from 2014-2015 where the drug remained legal up to 2016. The Chinese have a lock on the market of all synthesized drugs through the thousands of precursors that have available. That was my point. India and Pakistan have been getting into some of the action, but it's very small. The meth coming out of Mexico is near pharmaceutical grade thanks to Chinese supplied ingredients. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Synthesized khat originated in China from 2014-2015 where the drug remained legal up to 2016. The Chinese have a lock on the market of all synthesized drugs through the thousands of precursors that have available. That was my point. India and Pakistan have been getting into some of the action, but it's very small. The meth coming out of Mexico is near pharmaceutical grade thanks to Chinese supplied ingredients. 

Sounds good . I will libtard fact check it 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know ur boys beef, but that was actually really true from the bAdger :lolz:

Dude I have 2 siblings with  serious opioid issues. Help is available to anyone who WANTS it.They don't think anything is wrong. Lost more than a few very close kids to my sons. None of this "he hung himself because he smoked mexican cartel fentanyl lace weed " fucking BS. Kids that died in a crackhouse that used to sled in my property from 8-16 yrs that got caught up at college FFS in purple down, orange down, meth, crack and fentanyl. All in the great city of Thunder Bay Ontario.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude I have 2 siblings with  serious opioid issues. Help is available to anyone who WANTS it.They don't think anything is wrong. Lost more than a few very close kids to my sons. None of this "he hung himself because he smoked mexican cartel fentanyl lace weed " fucking BS. Kids that died in a crackhouse that used to sled in my property from 8-16 yrs that got caught up at college FFS in purple down, orange down, meth, crack and fentanyl. All in the great city of Thunder Bay Ontario.

sorry to hear that man. sincerely.

• Like 1

locally the supply of all of it is mind blowing. i know a couple "recovered" , cough , locals . they told me stories about amounts that are not capable for something illegal that is smuggled here. bags of percs and hydros bigger than a beach ball. endless amounts of heroin , fentanyl, coke, and bullshit weed. not good weed, just the stuff with all the names that looks the same .even less common stuff like opana. sad state of affairs with all these folks fucked up on addictive drugs , they can't do anything else. we have them walking on the roads all hours of the night. they can be desperate so they do what gets them what they need. real comforting , they need not breach my door , or any of my neighbors as the consequences may be severe

• Like 1

and i'm not one to care what others do. i feel you should do what you want. that changes when they have to steal from us to do it. like hsr said, if you want it the path is there. i'm in ny state, they are gonna take care of you as they are to one that i know. they keep paying for rehab, and he is just going through the motions to get back to the party. he blames everyone but himself. we all told him , no matter who is at fault, YOU are the only one that's gonna fix it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Damn . Sorry man

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

locally the supply of all of it is mind blowing. i know a couple "recovered" , cough , locals . they told me stories about amounts that are not capable for something illegal that is smuggled here. bags of percs and hydros bigger than a beach ball. endless amounts of heroin , fentanyl, coke, and bullshit weed. not good weed, just the stuff with all the names that looks the same .even less common stuff like opana. sad state of affairs with all these folks fucked up on addictive drugs , they can't do anything else. we have them walking on the roads all hours of the night. they can be desperate so they do what gets them what they need. real comforting , they need not breach my door , or any of my neighbors as the consequences may be severe

even my little towns experiencing a big uptick in robberies and home invaisions. several young people murdered, which was fucking unheard of here growing up.

it made me go from leaving my doors unlocked and never even worrying about theft to now having surveilance cameras on my property and lethal force being in close proximity.

laws are what they are in my backwards messed up country, but someone kicks my door in with my kids and misses home looks like im going to jail cause the fuck if im rolling that dice with there life on the line.

Edited by ZR800efi

well one of the recovered who is actually a good dude has tons of shit in his yard. last weekend scum were stealing a sxs, and 2 quads . he chased in his wife's car and they shot at him. peppered his old ladies mercedes and hit the radiator. that shit is unheard of around here

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

our local paramedics are running from one house to another dosing folks who od. sometimes the same house 2 times in a day. 

i live in what was primarily a fishing community traditionally.

we now have dirty needle drop off boxes in every corner of town. the government spends thousands on a 'clean needle exchange ' program.

eh, how about offering rehab instead  of making a lethal habit easier , you woke fucking demons?

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

we now have dirty needle drop off boxes in every corner of town. the government spends thousands on a 'clean needle exchange ' program.

eh, how about offering rehab instead  of making a lethal habit easier , you woke fucking demons?

lethal habit supplied by 100% smuggled product. gun ammo is only lethal when chambered in the proper gun , and fired with intent to kill. go ahead and smuggle some of that

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

Very sorry that you have had to deal with this.

Remember what I said we don't know what drove Conner over the edge and that holds true today. 

This post is sincere, what you choose to do with it is up to you.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Close to T-Bay?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

damn bro ...and u are on a island ...wtf so sad 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

sorry to hear that man. sincerely.

Appreciate it 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Damn . Sorry man

Thanks

25 minutes ago, toslow said:

Close to T-Bay?

Too close

my friend is a guard at the local prison. he said the worst thing is k2 /spice. no one knows what that shit is. he said a real joint in there will cost you 2 packs of smokes. k2 will cost you a single cigarette. k2 makes them insane and off the wall much like dust. they just caught a girl trying to bring in 4 ozs of weed. they know it gets in and don't really care that much about the real weed. usually a woman puts the nugs in a condom, hides it , and dumps it in the garbage in the bathroom. porter comes to empty garbage and it's in. all arranged before hand. he said saturday nights after the visitors are gone the place would smell like weed and most were mellow 

17 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

my friend is a guard at the local prison. he said the worst thing is k2 /spice. no one knows what that shit is. he said a real joint in there will cost you 2 packs of smokes. k2 will cost you a single cigarette. k2 makes them insane and off the wall much like dust. they just caught a girl trying to bring in 4 ozs of weed. they know it gets in and don't really care that much about the real weed. usually a woman puts the nugs in a condom, hides it , and dumps it in the garbage in the bathroom. porter comes to empty garbage and it's in. all arranged before hand. he said saturday nights after the visitors are gone the place would smell like weed and most were mellow 

That’s synthetic weed and it’s crazy