Check your account email address ×

Edward Snowden Officially A Russian Citizen

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Snowden is the man

Probably the best and brightest figure to have graced the public presence in my lifetime. He’s an actual altruist and significantly intelligent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Culters said what again?  :lol:  

They had themselves convinced Trump was going to pardon Snowden and/or Assange because Trump gave hints he was going to pardon someone and he said it was going to be "big".

.........and then he pardoned a dead lady, Susan B Anthony. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

They had themselves convinced Trump was going to pardon Snowden and/or Assange because Trump gave hints he was going to pardon someone and he said it was going to be "big".

And himself :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Too bad he didn't pardon both of them.  Anyone ever ask Trump about it or why it didn't happen?  I honestly don't know.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Too bad he didn't pardon both of them.  Anyone ever ask Trump about it or why it didn't happen?  I honestly don't know.

Cuz he didn't have anything to gain out of it, of course.

Because it was nothing more than another shiny object Trump dangled to distract a pile of morons. Remember when he was going to declassify intel that would shock the public? Then he didn’t declassify shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Nobody has more TDS than people who believed Trump's election lies. 60+ court cases lost. 

How convenient of you to ignore all the truth that has come to light, that gave millions good reasons to not trust the election.  You don't think the manipulation and censorship of information before the election wasn't criminal?

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Damn slapped that silly red hat right off Woolie's head :lol: 

Wipe your chin when you're done.  Gross.

How convenient of you to ignore all the truth that has come to light, that gave millions good reasons to not trust the election.  You don't think the manipulation and censorship of information before the election wasn't criminal?

Wipe your chin when you're done.  Gross.

You guys were fully in his pocket for election lies, if he would have been successful in overturning the election you guys would be telling us all right now how it was the right move and the truth prevailed.

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You guys were fully in his pocket for election lies, if he would have been successful in overturning the election you guys would be telling us all right now how it was the right move and the truth prevailed.

You didn't answer my question, but fine.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You didn't answer my question, but fine.

Because they're just deflections to the main point which is that conservatives have no business calling anyone else deranged.

No group of people in this nation has ever been more deranged than conservatives were and are under Trump. 

• Like 1