Check your account email address ×

Edward Snowden Officially A Russian Citizen

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do you believe he declined a pardon? When would have been Trumps last chance to give one?

He may have declined a pardon for sure. Trump is a complete moron , god knows what or who he was promising pardons to. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He may have declined a pardon for sure. Trump is a complete moron , god knows what or who he was promising pardons to. 

So he didn't by Dec23/20 as per his Kims tweet, did Trump still have the ability after that?

Why wait 2 years to announce it?

You seem to be dodging here.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So he didn't by Dec23/20 as per his Kims tweet, did Trump still have the ability after that?

Why wait 2 years to announce it?

You seem to be dodging here.

I literally don’t give a fuck about some stupid pardon tweets , I’m talking about more than 10 years of actual actions by the man. Why are you being such a fucking retard. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I literally don’t give a fuck about some stupid pardon tweets , I’m talking about more than 10 years of actual actions by the man. Why are you being such a fucking retard. 

My thoughts on a man convicted of fraud at age 20 in his home country of Germany having something that will take down the US intelligence community is a little more realistic than yours is all. Everyone in the world knows the US is dirty BFD, nobody will ever take it down. You guys gave it too much power. Why are you retarded enough to think he can :lol:. It seems you guys are hoping twitter is going to save you:sad:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

My thoughts on a man convicted of fraud at age 20 in his home country of Germany having something that will take down the US intelligence community is a little more realistic than yours is all. Everyone in the world knows the US is dirty BFD, nobody will ever take it down. You guys gave it too much power. Why are you retarded enough to think he can :lol:. It seems you guys are hoping twitter is going to save you:sad:

You are a fucking clueless idiot.

Keep this up and you will never graduate from hall monitor duties to full mall cop responsibilities.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep this up and you will never graduate from hall monitor duties to full mall cop responsibilities.

Pass I saw what that kinda dangerous work did to 550. I like working the psychiatric hallways here,guys like you are more entertaining :good: Now can I see you Dr.'s hall pass please :cop:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spied on Trump ffs.

U.S. LEGAL NEWS
JANUARY 19, 20184:13 PMUPDATED 5 YEARS AGO

Trump signs bill renewing NSA's internet surveillance program

By Dustin Volz

3 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he signed into law a bill renewing the National Security Agency’s warrantless internet surveillance program, sealing a defeat for digital privacy advocates.

U.S. President Donald Trump waves after addressing the annual March for Life rally, taking place on the National Mall, from the White House Rose Garden in Washington, U.S., January 19, 2018. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

“Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection,” Trump wrote on Twitter, referring to legislation passed by the U.S. Congress that extends Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

The law renews for six years and with minimal changes the National Security Agency (NSA) program, which gathers information from foreigners overseas but incidentally collects an unknown amount of communications belonging to Americans.

Trump administration urges Congress to reauthorize NSA surveillance program

BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 08/15/19 3:38 PM ET
ShareTweet
...More

nsalogo_072319getty.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1
Getty

The Trump administration is urging Congress to reauthorize the National Security Agency’s (NSA) authority to collect phone record information on millions of Americans, according to a letter obtained by The Hill.

Dan Coats, the departing director of national intelligence (DNI), in a letter to senators dated Wednesday urged Congress to reauthorize all provisions in the USA Freedom Act, a controversial law that is set to expire later this year

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump administration urges Congress to reauthorize NSA surveillance program

BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 08/15/19 3:38 PM ET
ShareTweet
...More

nsalogo_072319getty.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1
Getty

The Trump administration is urging Congress to reauthorize the National Security Agency’s (NSA) authority to collect phone record information on millions of Americans, according to a letter obtained by The Hill.

Dan Coats, the departing director of national intelligence (DNI), in a letter to senators dated Wednesday urged Congress to reauthorize all provisions in the USA Freedom Act, a controversial law that is set to expire later this year

Maybe you should listen to the reports coming out that show intelligence collided against a sitting president.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should listen to the reports coming out that show intelligence collided against a sitting president.  

Trump was a piece of shit deep state controlled opposition plant , if you’re so fucking stupid you can’t see that then kill yourself retard 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump controlled?  Now that's funny.

Yes , he was fully controlled. That’s why he never did anything that actually upset the Apple cart. 

Swamp - intact

Hillary - not in jail

Debt - out of control

Lobbyists - richer than ever

Saudis - Dick fully sucked 

Deep state - fully enabled and all spying laws passed 

You’re a fucking idiot 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spied on Trump ffs.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should address what Trump did while he was in office…but I know you won’t.