Check your account email address ×

Greatest generation!!

19 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Got that :bc:

Just saying lmao 

Its no wonder a cuck in Van who is obsessed with Abortion calls Young Women serving Coffee "bean whores" .

Just a sick fucking lonely loser 

Just what type of person would willingly jump into a van parked down by the river.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I hear you but the walking part is debatable. Try to convince a mother that it's safe for her daughter to walk to school these days when we hear so much about sex trafficking etc. 

Good point.  I thank our useless justice system for much of that.  Capital punishment please.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats how the boomers acted when they were unionizing

Just can’t help yourself…btw….huh?!  This never worked in a union boomer would love to hear this explanation  :lol: 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Absolutely. I've been seeing more and more retirement age ladies working at Starbucks. They know their stuff. If you really want to know the true attitude at a particular Starbucks, ask for a pour over at the drive through. 

Forgive me, what is a pour over?  My office is right next door to a coffee roaster.  I just order a medium roast dark with 2 sugars.  I need a translator to order from Starbucks.  :lol:  I used to roll through the drive they on occasion to get a breakfast entree.  i stopped going because they were usually out of what I wanted on the menu or they’d hand it to me without a bag or napkins.  Weird shit if you ask me.

Edited by DriftBusta

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good point.  I thank our useless justice system for much of that.  Capital punishment please.

Just can’t help yourself…btw….huh?!  This never worked in a union boomer would love to hear this explanation  :lol: 

Forgive me, what is a pour over?  My office is right next door to a coffee roaster.  I just order a medium roast dark with 2 sugars.  I need a translator to order from Starbucks.  :lol:  I used to roll through the drive they on occasion to get a breakfast entree.  i stopped going because they were usually out of what I wanted on the menu or they’d hand it to me without a bag or napkins.  Weird shit if you ask me.

It's a way to brew coffee that brings out the best flavor. Basically it's a cone that's lined with a paper filter and coffee grounds. Hot water gets poured over the the grounds and into a pot or cup. The trick is to wet the grounds with 192 degree water and wait for the hot water to release the oils and CO2 to escape. That's called blooming. Takes about 45 seconds. Then slowly pour the water over the grounds. There's different techniques, but the blooming is by far the most important aspect. Most bean whores haven't a clue. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's a way to brew coffee that brings out the best flavor. Basically it's a cone that's lined with a paper filter and coffee grounds. Hot water gets poured over the the grounds and into a pot or cup. The trick is to wet the grounds with 192 degree water and wait for the hot water to release the oils and CO2 to escape. That's called blooming. Takes about 45 seconds. Then slowly pour the water over the grounds. There's different techniques, but the blooming is by far the most important aspect. Most bean whores haven't a clue. 

Way too much to think about for me.  😄

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That's a bunch of typing just to say I have a man bun 

• Haha 3