Check your account email address ×

2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

Just now, Badger** said:

That's a bold prediction and you know you're going to be eating ass if Polaris wins. Me I don't give a shit. 

It isn’t going to happen. The Doo’s are dialed. Polaris just lost their best and most experienced team. The rest of the Maytrx sleds will break. Soon.

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Go back to watching your gay friends race along a highway ditch hitting trucker bombs and breathing in piss tasting snowdust.

I was just trying to help my friend Badger.

Do you disagree with anything I said?

Just now, AK440 said:

It isn’t going to happen. The Doo’s are dialed. Polaris just lost their best and most experienced team. The rest of the Maytrx sleds will break. Soon.

Good luck. :thumbsup: Chris is still riding but I can't figure out what he got going.  :dunno:

Chris is now officially 51D. Go Team 51!!!

Which is the biggest pile? Polaris or Walker Evans shocks? Todd Palin is installing a set used front shocks from 2012 he bought from Toutuk the native in some shit hole village.

3F9A0937-80B3-4B18-9881-DEC975302218.jpeg

Just now, AK440 said:

Shitbox Maytrx with the self destructing skid feature.

4D99B8C9-5D06-46A6-8CD6-B8ECCA9B76FC.jpeg

I have been watching the ID for years, hell all the sleds and brands have been destroyed over the years. 

Unfortunately, the pro class race is over for Mike and Chris. First and foremost, both guys are safe and uninjured. Mikes sled is far too damaged to continue. Being the ambassadors of this race that they are, they have decided to help trail class team 51 Russell Nelson make it to Nome and help make anothers dream come true. Chris will be riding along side Nelson. So keep watching those pings for team 51! Lets hear it for Team 10! We would love to thank all of our sponsors, family, friends, and most importantly the fans. We love this community and the love and support you show for us year in and year out. Special thanks to Tyler, Shane and anyone else who came to check on our team.

17 hours ago, AK440 said:

Anyone can race the pro class. All it takes is paying the entry fee.

For fucks sake, do some research. They have plenty of snow this year. They had plenty of snow last year and the year before and the year before that. They have more snow than whatever hick town you live in. They have more snow than the pathetic 3” of crusty, crystallized shit you have that covers the road ditch you ride in. 

I love how everyone thinks the low snow, 2015 race is what the ID  is all about. I wouldn’t even own a new sled if I had to ride the lame ass groomed trail network most lower 48 dumbass sled heads think is “snow”mobiling. 

There are no road ditches where I live. Riding a marked route isn’t hard. Chains quest says they are the toughest so I am going by the internet 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

There are no road ditches where I live. Riding a marked route isn’t hard. Chains quest says they are the toughest so I am going by the internet 

Really? Really. You are going with a defunct race as being tougher than the Iron Dog? The Cains Quest is a glorified saddle bag ride across Canada. Guess what, no one gave two shits about that “race” and it went away. 

The Iron Dog is the biggest thing to happen in all the Alaskan shit hole villages since the invention of the flush toilet (except they don’t have those). Villagers wake up around 2pm, wipe the puke off themselves and stumble out of their dilapidated sheds to watch the race. It’s the biggest thing that happens there every winter. School kids get a break from getting beaten or molested and get to cheer on the racers. People can’t get enough of it! I can’t understand why this race isn’t more popular outside Alaska? 

B6D3BE71-D3FE-46AD-A330-ADF10E4B7FE7.jpeg

1FB073E2-5539-4A63-98A3-12C34CB4AC4B.jpeg

• Haha 2

Not possible. The 2nd and 3rd place Polaris teams have some larger frame riders on them. Their extra weight will break the Poo rear skids on the even rougher return leg back. Plus, all Ski-Doo has done for the past 3 years is win, win, win. They’ve got the best, fastest riders and the race and sleds dialed in. 

18 hours ago, AK440 said:

Really? Really. You are going with a defunct race as being tougher than the Iron Dog? The Cains Quest is a glorified saddle bag ride across Canada. Guess what, no one gave two shits about that “race” and it went away. 

The Iron Dog is the biggest thing to happen in all the Alaskan shit hole villages since the invention of the flush toilet (except they don’t have those). Villagers wake up around 2pm, wipe the puke off themselves and stumble out of their dilapidated sheds to watch the race. It’s the biggest thing that happens there every winter. School kids get a break from getting beaten or molested and get to cheer on the racers. People can’t get enough of it! I can’t understand why this race isn’t more popular outside Alaska? 

B6D3BE71-D3FE-46AD-A330-ADF10E4B7FE7.jpeg

1FB073E2-5539-4A63-98A3-12C34CB4AC4B.jpeg

tff... :roflcrying: