Check your account email address ×

2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Gawd, both pathetic and stoooopid. Didn’t click on your link dipshit. How about being a big boy and learn how to embed your shit? You might try out this new thing called Google and look for directions on how to do that. 

You got the link , its right there. Go ahead and embed it for Him lets see your skills. 

I'll wait :pc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

???  Your definition of kicking is hilarious, but you are a retard so no surprise.

Why did you even have to interject yourself into the conversation or are you just looking to be the center of attention again? 

Edited by Badger**

He's mad because he lives in Alaska.  Highest suicide highest crime, worst women to men ratio, no sunlight, high cost of living, and 300 miles of mud trails.

https://youtu.be/DxURCtgH-ZQ

That link automatically embedded but I clicked the button to only display as a link.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

He's mad because he lives in Alaska.  Highest suicide highest crime, worst women to men ratio, no sunlight, high cost of living, and 300 miles of mud trails.

That link automatically embedded but I clicked the button to only display as a link.

I'm betting he does a lot of...

CarelessYawningArgentinehornedfrog-size_

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Derr

There you go showing your intelligence again, all did was I asked him why is he mad.  I didn't bust him down I just asked him a question. Little defensive today Mr Derr:pc: For HSR:owned:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Why is this guy like this, he's mad as hell. Midwest Snowmobiling sucks the ID is the only race that counts.:dunno: You could be right stang. :whistle:

Gonna sneak back to the CE , lock the gate and hope like hell someone stays here. 

We could have the equivalent of bum wars here in the HCS forum but more like retard war :ylsuper: here's hoping @AK440 can take him:nhl_checking:

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Hey @AK440 what are you mad at or who? 

Why would I be mad?

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Look at Mr. Wikipedia! Now look up mental disabilities and compare the symptoms with yourself.

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm betting he does a lot of...

CarelessYawningArgentinehornedfrog-size_

I’m not the guy with 9,000 posts. Spending that much time behind a keyboard means things aren’t good at home. Do you hate wasting your boner pills giving yourself handjobs? 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Why is this guy like this, he's mad as hell. Midwest Snowmobiling sucks the ID is the only race that counts.:dunno: You could be right stang. :whistle:

Midwest riding does suck. Prove me wrong. Their cross country races next to soybean fields are a joke.

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m not the guy with 9,000 posts. Spending that much time behind a keyboard means things aren’t good at home. Do you hate wasting your boner pills giving yourself handjobs? 

:roflcrying: no.... there's no problems there at our house Captain Whacksalot

15 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Why would I be mad?

Look at Mr. Wikipedia! Now look up mental disabilities and compare the symptoms with yourself.

Midwest riding does suck. Prove me wrong. Their cross country races next to soybean fields are a joke.

Let my daughter and son in-law drag you around on the trails in N Wisco I bet is you will come back and say you had a hell of a good time. They would do it, they are great host, my son in-law raced for Polaris back in the 2000's SnoX and XC good rider and fun to be around. He is one small dude. 

27971589_1831616566850916_8390435490701259758_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I thought it was cornfields.  Personally I like the plowed fields it makes for great whoop training and then in spring I can feel like an Alaskan riding in mud.

you haven't truly ridden until you've shaking the teeth out of your face over a frozen mile of chisel plowed delight ;)

funny thing, he's provided no evidence of anything... he's probably a FIB to boot